Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Chip Towers

tvradioguytvradioguy Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman
Anyone know what happened to Chip? Haven't seen him file a report or article in 2 weeks.

Comments

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Probably on vacation.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He must be on vacation . I haven't seen him at church in a couple of weeks.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Doctors are doing wonders with decapitations these days, here's to a speedy recovery.

• ColumboColumbo Posts: 283 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I opened a Missing Person Investigation and tracked Chip in the Santo Domingo Airport two days ago with former UGA basketball player Terrance Woodberry.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Saw on his Facebook page he’s on a mission trip with his wife in ...the Dominican Republic... on second thought, those funeral comments may be on the money.
  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope they are not staying at that resort hotel.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Hopefully Chip has those investigative reporter skills and solve some cases.
  • skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If you go to the DR..... you gonna need more than a Dr..........more like an undertaker

be careful Chip and don’t drink anything ........coming back dehydrated better than dead

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Those are your words. 😠😠😠
  • ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So it’s been like another 2 weeks, and Chip isn’t at SEC Media Days. This is really odd.

He twitted two days ago about the watching the Braves, which makes me feel like he’s in Atlanta area.

Hope everything is okay, and I understand if it’s a medical thing with himself or family wanting to keep that private. But if he’s just on a month long sabbatical it would be nice if someone from Dawg Nation would say something.

He tweeted out an invitation to church since we were starting a good new series last Sunday and I just assumed he was back. Maybe not.

• LazendaddyLazendaddy Posts: 120 ✭✭✭ Junior

Athens Church.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope he's alright but I'd imagine he's on an extended vacation as outside of recruiting and media days this is the most dead period for CFB news.

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I hope he's OK and will be back for the start of fall camp.