Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

NCAA 14 dynasty(PS3)

bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
So @brentwilson deserves credit for the idea but he’s a 360 guy. I know some of us have PS3, so wanting to gauge interest on starting a dynasty on PS3. I’m working out of town until tomorrow night but I’d be interested in starting it or joining in tomorrow night. I can get the updated rosters as well.

Comments

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I can get that, I’ll wait until I get back see how much interest we get.
  • Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll need to get a new controller and make sure everything still runs good but I'd be in also.

This is gonna be a blast! How do we decide who gets Georgia?lol
  • Massdawg624Massdawg624 Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ Junior
    My boys and I talk weekly about us craving to have this game back. It’s killing us man!

You can just put everyone in a random order generator or something. I have no problem being a smaller SEC school if we all wanna do the same conference?

That’ll work, I’ll get started on it tonight when I get home from work. With the way it’s set up probably want to be in separate conferences for a chance to play in the natty. But that’s just me.
    Ok @Acrum21 @manateedave got home late last night. Gonna get started on this thing about 10 tonight. If you want UGA acrum I’ll concede since it’s just the 3 of us so far. If more join in before tonight we can revisit that and I’ll create a pick generator. Just need you guys gamer tags 
  • Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Annapolis...congrats and thanks for your service!

I won several NC's playing as Navy when installing the Veer on my youth football team; we pulled several plays directly from the game's playbook!

I tried to get on last night but I was missing the power cord. I found one at work so I'll try and get back on tonight (2 yr old chewed up the analog sticks) so let me get some new controllers before we start any games haha. Give folks an extra couple days to sign up anyways.

I'll let y'all have UGA. I'm a nerd about this stuff dude. I'll try and take a lesser program because I used to be really good. I was going to see if y'all wanted to play on Heisman and if you like to adjust any of the sliders? The speed threshold is my biggest thing, I personally like it at 0 but it depends on how everything else is setup.

Yeah I used to be pretty good too. You wanna be the commish then? I don’t care what we play on honestly so you can set it up how you like it.

I can but I won't change much, we'll keep it fun and loose. Hopefully we can get a few more to join in. It'll be fun if we can get 6 or 8 people so we can have 3-4 conference games against users

C'mon guys! Who else wants to play? I'll be Arkansas or Vandy so y'all don't be scared

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
    I would but I’m too busy wasting my time rewatching the sopranos
    Yeah 6-8 would be awesome! I got a buddy that I might can get back in to it. I work nights and I’m up all hours of the night so that’s when I would play. Of course playing another user I’d make time to play convenient for both of us.

Ahh, do something productive with your time, like playing video games with the bros.

Good deal and yeah we can find a way to make it work. I'll see if I can scramble up a few more guys

Amazon prime that bad boy! But for real if you want to play do that. I had to order new controllers last night should be here Sunday.