Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Who you all think it will be ? I'm going out on the limb a bit and going with Ottis Reese

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Someone had to

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also can we insert the James Cook answer here "_________"

My answer for real though is Tyreke Johnson.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tyreke was my 2nd choice @dbrown7494

• Dawg14Dawg14 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@dbrown7494 said:
    Also can we insert the James Cook answer here "_________"

Sentell's interview with cook said he wouldn't make a public decision until December.

• icecolddawgicecolddawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any positive movement for a Derrick Allen flip to the good guys...I'm hoping but my guess is that @SnoopDawg would be proud to know that I'm going with "Fields of Gold" as the next commit to CKS.

@Dawg14 obviously you missed the joke there.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dbrown7494 said:
    @Dawg14 obviously you missed the joke there.

"Silent"

• afroche4afroche4 Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am betting that a bunch commit together or on the same day after this past visit they shared. Wouldn't be surprised if they talked about it and concocted some grand reveal.....or is that just wishful thinking??

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@afroche4 In one of KJ's interviews, he explained that a bunch of people are in a group chat that they constantly keep in touch with. I expect many recruits to commit to Georgia in the next few weeks or less. Brule, for example, was a heavy lean to Miss State. Obviously, he chose to commit to the right Dawgs. The best ones at that. I imagine that Georgia starts winning more SEC games and more kids will see the right path that this is going and will commit soon.

@DawgsofWar said:
    @afroche4 In one of KJ's interviews, he explained that a bunch of people are in a group chat that they constantly keep in touch with. I expect many recruits to commit to Georgia in the next few weeks or less. Brule, for example, was a heavy lean to Miss State. Obviously, he chose to commit to the right Dawgs. The best ones at that. I imagine that Georgia starts winning more SEC games and more kids will see the right path that this is going and will commit soon.

*or before all of the spots are full.

I know we would "hold" spots for some, but can't hold for all when there is an early signing period. You "fall back" might not be there if you miss on a home run.

@bmauldin said:

@DawgsofWar said:

I know we would "hold" spots for some, but can't hold for all when there is an early signing period. You "fall back" might not be there if you miss on a home run.

Agreed. I think all the big names commits will definitely sign on the ESP in December. The ones that sign early will all probably be EEs as well.

@DawgsofWar said:

@bmauldin said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Agreed. I think all the big names commits will definitely sign on the ESP in December. The ones that sign early will all probably be EEs as well.

Our big names may, but big names in general can REALLY screw a team over if they hold out to troll.

@bmauldin said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@bmauldin said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Our big names may, but big names in general can REALLY screw a team over if they hold out to troll.

(Cough) Solomon (cough,cough)

@bmauldin No way you thought Solomon was going to commit to Georgia last year. I knew that him and Nico weren't planning on committing to Georgia. Now what threw me off was Bryant and Murchison. I don't care for Bryant as much (he's reasoning why he didn't pick Georgia was ****), but Murchison got shafted.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

@bmauldin said:

@DawgsofWar said:

We can only take 1 EE at present plus any of the seniors and transfers etc that leave in December can be replaced by EE. If you recall the problem with Toneil last year was we could only take 6 EE

edited September 2017

@DawgsofWar said:
    @bmauldin No way you thought Solomon was going to commit to Georgia last year. I knew that him and Nico weren't planning on committing to Georgia. Now what threw me off was Bryant and Murchison. I don't care for Bryant as much (he's reasoning why he didn't pick Georgia was ****), but Murchison got shafted.

From what I was told by a staffer, he led them to believe the night before that he was swaying to uga... again... nothing anyone would confirm now (or care about any more).

Murch did get screwed, but we never hear the whole unabridged story

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

We can only take 1 EE at present plus any of the seniors and transfers etc that leave in December can be replaced by EE. If you recall the problem with Toneil last year was we could only take 6 EE

Zeus is EE I know for sure. Not sure on what other guys had plans to do so as of right now.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:

@Denmen185 said:

Zeus is EE I know for sure. Not sure on what other guys had plans to do so as of right now.

Wyatt is looking to be EE. Problem is if he qualifies he may not want to wait as he would have the same issue on grades in the spring semester.

@Denmen185 said:

@spradlin24 said:

@Denmen185 said:

Wyatt is looking to be EE. Problem is if he qualifies he may not want to wait as he would have the same issue on grades in the spring semester.

@JeffSentell said he plans early enrollment and it is going to be an area of need with TT probably gone and losing a senior.

This discussion has been closed.