Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Golf Tourney

NOVADAWGNOVADAWG Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
how many people would participate in a golf tournament sponsored by DawgNation? 

Comments

• cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Me, but I ****. 
  • cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I'd be interested. Cool idea @NOVADAWG
  • NOVADAWGNOVADAWG Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @JeffSentell can we make this happen. We have such a large group of people on the forum, I think this would be a great way to bring the community together. I know we are a little late for this to happen this year but maybe make plans for next year. 

Have the tournament right before the first game at home, and then people can attend the game after the golf tournament 
  • MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I’ll bring beer and a **** golf game
    I really want to make this happen.
    We can have silent auctions for items a 50/50 raffle. Proceeds go to a scholarship or camp sunshine. 
  • TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm interested, but would depend on where it's held.

• BigDawgBrinkBigDawgBrink Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Somewhere in GA. I can do anywhere honestly. We can make this happen just need enough people to help push the idea
  • MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I like the idea of doing it before the first home game next season since it seems too soon for this season. Maybe do it at the UGA course on Friday and then a DawgNation tailgate on Saturday before the game?  Give people who don’t golf the chance to meet up, maybe Jeff and BA can do some talking about the upcoming season/recruiting (and the defense of our national championship).  
  • bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I’m definitely in as long as I’m off work 
    My son would be old enough to actually understand what is happening. I just want to get a chance to bring him to a game to plant the seed of maybe one day going to school there. 
    We will need Jeff and BA’s help to make this happen. @JeffSentell @DawgNationDaily @ConnorGray
  • DataDawgDataDawg Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's usually difficult to get on the UGA course during a game weekend as it's packed, but I'm definitely in. Decent track over in Bishop that I've been able to get on during game weekend called Lane Creek.

• mikeshuemikeshue Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophomore

All in for a golf tournament. Great Idea