Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who are you feeling is in the lead (as wellas other competition for him) currently? @SoFL_Dawg

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We think Bama but there’s some chatter they’ve pulled back some as well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him stay in state. Sounds like the water is lukewarm on both sides for him and UGA but staff is keeping comm channels open.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Theo Johnson - “All schools are in really good position right now,” Johnson told 247sports. “I’m not in any position to be making a decision.”“I think I’m going to have to take it into the season.”

Sounds like TE spots will be all based on how the upcoming season unfolds

• Options
    fatdawgfatdawg Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I appreciate your information. I was really hoping Burroughs would be the guy he took a step forward in his senior year. Let's hope it can still happen.

• Options
    ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have always liked Tank. It has been hard for me to understand why UGA has been so hesitant to recruit him. I think the national recruiting thing is good but not when very good players from our own state are being overlooked. I always felt like the speed thing has been a smoke screen. I lived in Troup county for 9 years. It is Barn country as Uncle Lou likes to put it. There is as least 10 Barn fans for every Ga fan. I would hate to see him playing for the Barn two years from now.

• Options

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about Kendall. I'm thinking he is going to go to LSU. and Ga is going to be in the same boat we were last year.

• Options

No troll here. Been a Dawgs fan since Ed Thelinous was the play by play man. I doubt if most of you know who I'm talking about. I have no crystal balls and no inside info like SoFo-Dawg. I just try to keep up with things the best I can. My dream would be Tank and Kindell and in that order. But I have a bad feeling in my gut. I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ancientdawg I’m not so sure that you are a troll, but I definitely disagree with you saying Troup Is Barn country.

• Options

Troup is Barn country. Lived there for 9 years. My wife is from LaGrange. All Auburn fans. Been nice the last 18 years, but still feel like pulled pork BBQ at a Jewish wake when we visit her family. It may not be as bad as it once was. And maybe the success we've had over the last 18 years has helped some people see the light. But the Barn is only 35 miles away and there is still a lot of folks bleeding blue and orange there.

This discussion has been closed.