Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree with all this. Honestly though, can we blame them(me)? It’s like a ptsd of CMR era until we actually win the big one. This is the year the doubters will start believing

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I get it @umooner .

Just saying people process things differently. Just because someone posts that they believe player x is going to LSU - it doesn't change what will actually happen.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cant handle the heat, stay out the kitchen

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey BubRub

Had same fear when I read this headline last year.....

• Clean_OF_HateClean_OF_Hate Posts: 175 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Theo has mentioned that he doesn’t want to play where it’s cold. So assuming he wasn’t just saying this to be funny, I don’t see him playing in Michigan either. 

• muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey Clean

Thanks for getting us back on topic.

It sounds like Theo should be ranked much higher like Gilbert and Washington. Not sure who is Flex or inline TE or both. I thought we were trying to get all three at one time but appears unlikely. I still think we need a deep threat speed receiver to take the top off defenses, like Mecole.

Wren’s highlight clip shows him mostly working as RB out of backfield. I trust our coaches evaluations over rankings but The 500+ ranking suggests he’s a year or two away. He is not much smaller than bowman so we may even be able to use as the lighting out of backfield.

• ChambuloChambulo Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

To be fair, Mecole's high school film would show him working as Quarterback. From that perspective I think Wren has more experience at WR than Mecole did before he arrived at UGA.

I believe you are correct though, Wren is likely being viewed as a project that will contribute after a year or two.

It would be great to see Wren worked in at KR and on offense early. Speed can intimidate. Hope we can take advantage of D Rob and Simmons’ speed this year. Will help Pickens and Blalock get open everywhere else on field

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He is not a recruit but the player most likely to replace Mecole Hardman in 2019 is Demetris Robertson. We will need to see how the wide receivers play out this year before we start worrying about who in going to start in 2020,

This discussion has been closed.