Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What's UR Favorite Football/Inspiration Quote?

2»

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When a player got hurt, my HS baseball coach would utter the classic "rub some dirt on it".

• Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"You’re five-feet-nothing. A hundred and nothing. And you’ve got hardly a speck of athletic ability. And you hung in with the best college football team in the land — for two years. And you’re also gonna walk out of here with a degree from the University of Notre Dame. In this lifetime you don’t have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen."

Fortune chewing Rudy's a55 for missing practice...one of my favorites.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is anyone else seeing the Torrid Curve advertisements? What’s up with that? Are they selling lingerie for big girls?

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I was kid one of my teammates asked if he could go wash his mouthpiece off because it had dirt on it. Our coach would say, “Put it in your mouth and play through it. That will make hair grow on your chest.”

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A lot of ads are targeted to the taste of the user they are showing them to...

• Options
    DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watching the SEC media days on SEC network...Having a hard not to change my handle to DanMullensHairPlugs. That guy....

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    trubey19trubey19 Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

"Do you remember when Bobby Bouchere showed up at halftime and the MudDogs won the Bourbon Bowl, Do ya'?"

• Water boy