Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who will be "The Next Three" in 2019?

Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Each of the first the seasons CKS has been running the show here at UGA, it seems we have had 3 guys step up and seemingly out of nowhere become really huge contributors if not stars for that season. I'm talking about players that were maybe not so highly ranked and pretty much surprised us all. Here's my list:

2016 - J.R. Reed, Rodrigo Blankenship and Deandre Baker (also a tip of the cap to Brian Herrien}

2017 - Javon Wims, Soloman Kindley and Cameron Nizialek

2018 - Jordan Davis, Tae Crowder and Eric Stokes

2019- ???????

Who Will be "The Next Three" Any guesses?

Comments

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope it’s WR, DL, RB2

maybe:

DRob/Kearis Jackson

Walker/T Clark

Zeus

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are fast running out of surprises as our Blue chip recruiting increases. We currently have 23, 2 and 3 stars of which 6 will be out of eligibility after 2019 and I expect 3 more to enter the portal. My expectation is that a max of 3 are in the 2020 class which would equate to only 17 being on the 2020 roster. There will be no surprises only predicted successes. Good place to be.

• ddodsonddodson Posts: 32 ✭✭ Sophomore

My guess would be Zamir White (much of the talk is about Swift and his Heisman trophy campaign for this season). I think Swift and White will be our next two-headed monster at running back.

Next, I would say Divaad Wilson. Much was made about how much of a player he was when he returned from his injury, I think he will take it up a notch under Coach Warren's tutelage.

Lastly, I would say Walter Grant. I just think that his game is going to take off with more playing time.

Backup top 3:

Robert Beal

David Marshall

Charlie Woerner

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jamaree Salyer, Channing Tindall and Nolan Smith.

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Don't think any of the above could be considered "surprises" since they're all pretty much all highly recruited and 4 and 5 stars

My three would be Eli Wolf, Owen Condon and Jaylen Johnson

You heard it here first!!!!

Salyer would be a surprise as he earns the opening day start at Vandy, Tindall would be a surprise as he beats out Crowder, Walker, Dean and others to start next to Monte Rice and Nolan Smith would be a surprise as he leads the team in sacks as a TF.

• ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree with Condon and Wolf, I think the year in the weight room and being in the system is really going to benefit Condon. My third would be Cager being back in Corley's system and having an elite QB to throw it to him. An alternative would be Blalock, because of his versatility. I know he is a 4 star, but he didn't get here till the summer.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Jake Skole

Jake Skole

Jake Skole

• 914Dawg914Dawg Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Malik Herring

David Marshal

Kearis Jackson

• jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Azeez Ojulari

Devonte Wyatt

Jamaree Salyer

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m going with Herring, Tindall, and Richard

• PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,119 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trying to find three guys that weren't 4/5 stars that will surprise us isn't easy. Also, I can't remember a season when we had so many highly promising 4/5 stars waiting in the wings, and that makes it even harder. If you are new to UGA fandom, pinch yourself because Georgia is loaded for bear with about a 60 shot magazine this year. Here is my prediction: there won't be a huge drop-off when the two and threes go in this year. We are deeper than any time in my memory and I've been a Dawg fan since ~when Dooley took over! This is going to be a team to remember.

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,566 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Malik Herring

Azeez Ojulari

Kearis Jackson

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm hoping you meant "list." Thanks bro!

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

David Marshall

Owen Condon

Azeez Ojulari

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just a pinch between the cheeks and gums.