Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Tank commits somewhere else next week, guessing that’s good news on Evans

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
  • Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Early memories of Super Bowl when I was still in England was Riggins running behind Grimm and Jacoby

• fibonaccisquaredfibonaccisquared Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see you. Playing the logic game since Milton is scheduled for Monday. 😂

I'm on the same page.

• HughDawgHughDawg Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

I'm fired up for this wknd & Monday - for WHOEVER is first to commit!

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why did I get voted down? I just wanted @SoFL_Dawg to come to the Barber Shop thread 😥

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also I'm waiting to see if a commit pops this weekend. I don't know that I believe Milton will be the next to commit. He might get beat to it if he waits until Monday.

• umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unfortunately, in this situation, I don’t necessarily think this is the case. I suppose it could be, but I think Tank and Evans could choose other schools.

• GriffinwGriffinw Posts: 40 ✭✭✭ Junior

Evans won’t pop for a few months imo. Too much pressure and he doesn’t have a committable offer that he had to grind to get like tank.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I need some @SoFL_Dawg in my life

• sarceansarcean Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just let the weekend happen. There will be no real intel til after everyone comes for the big recruiting weekend. At the least, Milton is committing Monday. We may get a commit to pop Sunday.

SoFl_Dawg won't have anything to report til there is something to report about this weekend..

This discussion has been closed.