Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

JeffSentell

rrich45rrich45 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jeff you said last night on Facebook something BIG was about to happen but it had been put on hold. Give us Dawgs a bone. we are chomping at the bit for some comment info.

Tagged:

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    @rrich45 I suggest going outdoors for a walk. It's a nice day outside.

Honestly think I need to join him.

Agree that Jeff is a dying breed of honorable journalist (not that Dawgnation doesn't have more). The man definately knows how to keep a secret.

I was even thinking of posting a question about why JF was taking so long, but didn't. Hopefully that is what is being referred to.

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think that the season should have our attention. It's nice to look on here and see a tidbit dropped by Jeff . One thing I try to remember is these "kids" are just that. They are kids! I know first hand I never had this amount of attention on me awaiting my every move. Upsetting 1000's of people bc I decided to wear the wrong tee shirt that day. Everyone relax, enjoy the fact that UGA is even in this position now.

• MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Being a big follower of UGA recruiting it's like a drug getting caught up into what we could potentially put between the hedges one day soon. But as @BiggerBadDawg said they are just kids that still think like all 17-18 yr old's do. What excites me is our product on the field currently, and the hope of some key additions we can be in the same conversation with Bama, CU, & OSU for years to come. Changing a culture into just taking care of business like Bama is what Kirby's doing, and COACHING preparation weekly in his 2nd year has been stellar!

• cusedawgcusedawg Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jeff, without breaking any confidences or revealing too much information, all you need to do is let us know if we are about to get a commitment from a player whose name rhymes with bustin' wields. Honestly, we don't need any more than that!

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"A winks as good as a nod."
    -Monty python

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    "A winks as good as a nod."
    -Monty python

"He said knowingly, nudge nudge"

• CaliforniaDawgCaliforniaDawg Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

@levander said:
    @rrich45 I suggest going outdoors for a walk. It's a nice day outside.

Honestly think I need to join him.

Agree that Jeff is a dying breed of honorable journalist (not that Dawgnation doesn't have more). The man definately knows how to keep a secret.

I was even thinking of posting a question about why JF was taking so long, but didn't. Hopefully that is what is being referred to.

most journalists are hard working and ethical. we have just been told otherwise many times and there are a few places out there thst habe been shown over and over to skew the truth in pursuit of their agenda, but this agenda comes at the big boss or owner level and not the reporter level. reporters deserve a lit more credit than they get today.

• HotDawgsAndMustardHotDawgsAndMustard Posts: 153 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell don’t budge buddy. I know you won’t. And thank you. I’d much rather wait today and know your impeccable reputation and knowledge is true for tomorrow or for the years to come. What you do is great and enough. Keep your honor with the future Dawgs!!!

• flajrdawgflajrdawg Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

The defence is great but the offence still need to be a passing threat for us to have a chance in December. Looking at LSU the MSU win has lost its luster.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@flajrdawg said:
    The defence is great but the offence still need to be a passing threat for us to have a chance in December. Looking at LSU the MSU win has lost its luster.

But they WERE ranked when we crushed them.