Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You can never accuse @Denmen185 of not standing firmly on what he believes.

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Speculation Mullen to Dexter: “If you reaffirm your commitment we’ll be able to build around you and the other targets will come.” That’ll last until week 8-10. They won’t come. Desperation by Mullen and that’s why Dexter tagged him.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't take things personal but thanks for the vest 😀. I have long thought that he is staying close to home for personal reasons as evidenced by him switching to the UA game at the end of the year. I also think that he revels in being "The man" so being the top recruit in Florida's class is much more appealing than being the #10-12 in Georgia's.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Jeff also said how his parents want to see him play. Little tougher roadie to Athens in that scenario.

Im still gonna wait to see if he take some other visits though

• Options
    RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OR OR OR

What if he knows something about Burch and UGA that we don't know yet?

What if that is why he shut it down...UGA is no longer an option because his spot is taken?

Maybe wishful thinking...or maybe not?

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Different positions. Carter, Dexter, Cowan, Stackhouse are all DT. Walker, Burch are edges.

• Options
    NC_DawgNC_Dawg Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dexter projects as a DE in our system. But I think we would gladly take both.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe the flip only happens if Florida tanks this year. Grantham is fired and mullins is put on hot seat. Just a lot of dominoes of turmoil would have to happen to see the flip. Granted this is an 18 year old and he could just wake up deciding he wants something else.

• Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ClemTown Appreciate it, friend

• Options
    ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited July 2019

Thanks for the update ClemTown. I don't know who ClemTown would pick, but man I like Sewell.

This discussion has been closed.