Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• KeithsaxonKeithsaxon Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess nobody has seen Kingdom of Heaven. I was quoting from the movie. Sorry if it offended you.

• cory430cory430 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dude, don't ever ever let the naysayers get you down. The instant gratification era is upon us.

• DGDinNYCDGDinNYC Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is fun.

That is all.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

I see an opportunity to gif, and I gif. Simple as that. No offense, and I never saw the movie. FYI I added a bonus animated gif

For others: What is this about? Prior page, my post towards the bottom, before the ad break.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

Miami for Washington. Thats also a place Thei is interested in? Just using clues would Miami and UGA be taking two? Maybe Miami get thisentwo and UGA gets Arik and Large like @SoFL_Dawg Dawg mentioned.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta say for a position I don't normally pay much attention to, this TE battle might end up being one of the most interesting. 3 really talented guys that a lot of the same schools, real heavyweights, still seem to think they're in it for.

That and the Sewell battle.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I saw it. I recall the line now. Not offensive to me at all. If someone didn't see the film they could take it another way.

This discussion has been closed.