Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The one and only time I've ever been involved in a surprise party for someone it got ruined at the very last minute..not by me luckily..but secrets are hard to keep when you tell more than a couple.

• Options
    BaxleydawgBaxleydawg Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Waste 2 years and a scholarship in a position where he will not see the field? He doesn’t have the speed for WR in the Sec. He’d catch a few 50. /50 balls at WR. But 50 percent ain’t good enough. He doesn’t have the speed to consistently beat Sec corners. His best position fit is possibly DE however he wants to be a TE and will be a good one.

• Options
    jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior

So what happened on here today. Did someone leak something they weren’t supposed to or did our good guy get into a verbal cyber altercation with someone who’s a humbled idiot

• Options
    fibonaccisquaredfibonaccisquared Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

Not directed at you specifically, but generally, please stop trying to take the thread backwards down the wrong rabbit hole... Mistakes were made and have been acknowledged.. most of the info is there is you want to crawl back through the pages, but it's just not that big of a deal on the grand scheme so long as it doesn't happen over and over.

Moral of the story... If you have info from another site, specifically that would be gated behind a paywall, summarizing the gist in a couple of paragraphs is acceptable.

SoFL: Question to keep this thing on the rails...

Any new info on Dexter of late or still in the v wait for the regular season/work to do mode on him right now?

• Options
    SwimDawgSwimDawg Posts: 160 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My bad if this has been mentioned/discussed before...

IF rumor mill is true that Washington is a silent commit, how does that affect Gilbert’s timeline (if at all), and would he still care to see how the new offense looks? Especially since you mentioned we “may” lose an in state battle at TE. As I understand it, we shouldn’t expect both DW and AG in the class? @SoFL_Dawg

• Options
    jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior

I did go back that’s why I’m asking. I kno it wasnt directed towards me cuz it shouldn’t have been don’t give someone reason to. I’m jus wanted to kno if I missed someone leaking recruiting news and what it was

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jusdowell

some one posted a screenshot from 247 board where a guy claimed that a bunch of our big targets gave silent commits at BBQ and Kirby is asking them to wait to go public.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will Kimber be a 5* before the end of his senior season? Liking this kid more and more

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Doubtful but after a year or so in S&C and learns the reads and cues we got a player here too. He’s really thin right now, not sure he’s 170 today.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Speaking of Sherman, anyone heard anything on how he's doing coming back from his injury?

• Options
    fibonaccisquaredfibonaccisquared Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yes info was shared. Can't verify validity... Comments indicated some silent commitments. The short version is that none of the NAMES should have been surprising, but the status as silent for at least a few, if accurate, were... This site isn't in the business of outing specifics like that, but the info exists on multiple boards at this point.

Again, the info was in line with everything that's been shared here from peeps like SoFL, just maybe a little more definitive... That's all I'm willing to say on the matter here now that we're back on track.

This discussion has been closed.