Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Help a brother out on a decision- Arkansas 1.5 point Favorite over the South Carolina

RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited October 2017 in General

Arkansas -1.5
South Carolina +1.5

with such a low line it appears to be a toss up.

If you have a good reason why you feel one way or the other I'd love to here it. I will keep my thoughts to myself as to not mess up the poll here.

Some quick notes to help you understand the two teams. They have both played Texas A&M this year already... here were the scores of those games:
Arkansas 43 Vs Texas A&M 50 2 weeks ago
South Carolina 17 Vs Texas A&M 24 last week

Help a brother out on a decision- Arkansas 1.5 point Favorite over the South Carolina 23 votes

You think Arkansas will win (Arkansas -1.5)
17%
BamaDawgDGD28MIghtydawgForestryDawg 4 votes
You think South Carolina will Win (**** +1.50
43%
donmsuperblackeagletiger_62082JGoodmanbubbadawgTeddyKingoftheSouthAgDawgHenley79Kirb_your_enthusiasm 10 votes
Too tough to decide. I'd bet on a different game if I were you
39%
amjadawgsUGAdawg2006JoelSidneyKellyBullyDawgColaDawg86dawgRedDawgPTDawgjarred_buck 9 votes

Comments

• RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought it was interesting Line so I brought it up.

Do we think Muschamp has something brewing? Enough to beat the razor backs?

If you are not cool with gambling I apologize for the thread. Also I will remove this post if you want me to.

• ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Too many unknowns for me in this game to bet it. I've seen South Carolina a lot this year. They have no offensive identity and their place kicker is all over the place which is why they lost the Kentucky game.

• JGoodmanJGoodman Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

I like SC in a close one.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    You think Arkansas will win (Arkansas -1.5)

@RedDawg said:
    I thought it was interesting Line so I brought it up.

Do we think Muschamp has something brewing? Enough to beat the razor backs?

If you are not cool with gambling I apologize for the thread. Also I will remove this post if you want me to.

The thread is fine ... if someone is sensitive to gambling, don't read it. Your title points to the where the topic is heading.

I like Arkansas. Unfortunately I think they run it down USCe's throat.

• KingoftheSouthKingoftheSouth Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Arkansas sucks, South Carolina gets a evening home game and are dogs. Yea I'll take them no problem.

• ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2017

Pass on the spread and ML and take the over.

As far as gambling talk, it’s an open subject IMO. The dawgnation podcast is sponsored by an offshore book.