Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

NBA rookies were asked who in the 2019 class would have the best career...

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In a poll of 2019 rookies when asked that question. The top vote getter isn't who you probably think. It's probably not your 2nd, 3rd or 4th pick either. It's The Hawks' Cam Reddish with 19% of the vote, whodathunkit ?

Zion Williamson was way down at 5%. The 2nd place vote getter was Ja Morant, makes sense. In 3rd place is another surprise, The Hawks' 2nd pick, D'Andre Hunter with 11% of the vote. All I can say is I hope they are right and I'm proven wrong.

Comments

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zion is the next human highlight but by adding Reddish and Hunter the Hawks will be must see tv and a scary matchup come playoff time.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope you were wrong as well. Those results are a bit surprising to me...maybe they know something?