Home Get started: Welcome to the DawgNation Forum
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

DawgNation Forum Member Suggestion Box

JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,553 admin

Championship teams have their own player's council. That is what this little slice of our board is designed to be.

Treat this as what it should be: A virtual suggestion box.

We have moderators on this board for a reason. But we also will listen to reason. Do you want to have a role in shaping this board to be the best one we can possibly make it?

Share your thoughts here. If there's something up with a technical glitch or you're having trouble deleting your drafts or if you'd like to share your feedback on our evolving DawgNation Forum "Bill of Rights" for our members, feel free to so so here.

-- Let's have fun first and foremost

-- What we're aiming for is fun and engaging banter. Mature. Professional. Smart. 

-- Don't act like you were raised in (insert the city your most hated SEC rival calls home here.)

-- If you're a new recruit, you better live up to the classes that program has signed of late

We're trying to build a better mousetrap here when it comes to the message board land. Think a better Death Star. But without that lame thermal exhaust port fatal flaw built-in nonsense.

Let me know what you want to see. What do you like? What do you not like? More of this or less of that? Feel free to let us know below.

Just wanted to share something from one of our members. This was what they shared when they applied:" When I was born my dad played Glory, Glory to ole Georgia in the delivery room just to let me know what was expected."

That's a pretty good one. Now everyone play nice. Or as nice as you can among those of like minds and the pop-in haters and trolls.

Now go out and have some fun. Like these guys.

Comments