Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Another Look Unlimited Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

National Another Look Unlimited Day on the day after Labor Day provides an opportunity for Fall cleaning.  

"Are you feeling green? Has stuff piled up around the house since Spring cleaning time? This observance is a day dedicated to taking a look around your home and ridding it of the excess things you have accumulated. Think Spring cleaning meets Fall cleaning.

It’s time to clear out the closets. Purge the attic. Donate toys and clothes. Tidy up, clean up and put to use those items that have a purpose! "

It's also National Bowling League Day. Any leaguers out there? Any one bowl just for run. Get a group up, maybe get a couple of folks on this forum who disagree and take it to a bowling alley. Most pins wins. Easy-Peasy.

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

Ummmm....take your pick...

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

thank the lord there were two choices. Choice (a) seems quite daunting.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This would be an opportunity to clean out and reorganize the storage building. It's hot and I have a hernia though, so it will wait.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think National Days Inc. can issue "stays" or "extensions" - kind of like the portal.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never bowled much, but after doing it a few times I realized I was using my right hand. I'm a natural left hander. Found out I was just as good either way. Oh and this is another example of me being "ambiguous".