Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I second this - didn’t originally realize that it’s basically a kid who just reposts rumors without citing sources. He eventually admitted his source on the Evans event was a comment he read from a guy on a U Texas fan forum and it wasn’t until Evans himself responded in Recruitology’s comments that his facts were wrong that the kid apologized.

• 914Dawg914Dawg Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great point. For kids with a major in-state program, it's probably much easier to commit to the in-state and flip right before ESD and you head out of town to early enroll - otherwise they get grief from all the locals for months.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think we all have sprculated that Lloyd will not wind up a Scar, and for awhile Penn St seemed like the other school UGA would be up against on the flip. But as you said above, Maryland is making some moves with kids in that DC area now with the start of the season. Definitely could see Lloyd flip there , and i believe he has an old coach there too ?

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As long as they don’t take our Maryland stud, I’m glad they’re getting some recruits. That state put out some talent this cycle, to say the least. And I’d love for Lloyd to flip from the chickens

• sarceansarcean Posts: 192 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

There are still alot of pieces that need to commit and its hard being so patient. I just want ONE of our big targets to make it public and I would be good for a while (Ringo, Evans, Washington, Burch, Theo (or Gilbert).

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those guys may have come together over golf. They all enjoyed it.

• ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't think we have much of a chance with Gilbert. BA is totally focused on him like he was with Hazelwood last year. It seems like when he zeros in on someone they run for somewhere else. I'd like to get Gilbert because he is a Ga guy. But he doesn't seem to be showing us much love at the moment.

• ancientdawgancientdawg Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think I heard that he (Gilbert) was taking his official at the Kentucky game. Which I think is a benefit. It will give the coaching staff a chance to have some quality time with him.

• Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2019

Like he zeroed in on pickens and we missed right? Oh wait.... He's at UGA. Dont blame BA for missing on guys who don’t wanna be at UGA. Anyway Next to commit is walker IMO

• DawgsWinDawgsWin Posts: 25 ✭✭ Sophomore

Next Commit will be Zykeivous Walker.

This discussion has been closed.