Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If any team stopped recruiting a RB they wanted because they know Evans is coming to their school, they'll regret that decision in a week. That kid is impossible to predict and I'm not mad at him for it. It's not his job to make it easy on anyone and even if he's doing it on purpose to mess with people, have at it. Messing with people is fun.

Basically, I would never assume or read into anything in regards to Evans. Remember, at one point, his top 5 didn't include TAMU.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Unless "dish on" describes a kewl on-field move, I think it violates the very foundations of college football for a RB to "dish on" anything. Amen.

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2019

I agree, I am this close to hopping off the Zach Evans rollercoaster.

Getting kicked off/suspended/disciplined/whatever you want to call it/ off your HS school team is a big enough red flag for me.

Not to say that ZE can't mature, I just am extremely cautious. Especially if football is not a first love

• Options
    muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

🏆️

....but...but..... I read things on the internet that have be true. I’m so confused now. /s

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope we land Evans.

Him, Zeus, and Emery Jr appear to be clearly better than every other RB in their class. I don't care if Sanders was ranked #1 either...

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Next to commit, Sewell, Washington or Walker?

• Options
    NoahSewellFanClubNoahSewellFanClub Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Walker reminds me of Herring a lot. I really like him, but I think he'll have to wait. Is there a spot that is 100% his?

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2019

texdawg, SoFL_Dawg, I think you are both correct. What does it matter what any of these kids (young men) have to say now. At the earliest it only what they put on paper in mid December or later that matters. They commit, decommit and are recruited over by colleges up until National Signing Day. At that time they if they receive paperwork from the university and return the signed document they are commited.

This discussion has been closed.