Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Excellent Team

Vikingguy11Vikingguy11 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Very fast and physical. You guys have an excellent chance for a special year. I'm an Irish fan and that was a rough game for me but Georgia is impressive. I hope we can meet again sometime in the beginning of January. Good luck the rest of the way!

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for stopping by... I definately hope you guys win out the rest of way (regular season)..

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our coaching staff and personnel said that from the time they landed they were treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
    That everyone was so cordial and that they hoped to use y'all as a model moving forward.

• PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Vikingguy11 said:
    Very fast and physical. You guys have an excellent chance for a special year. I'm an Irish fan and that was a rough game for me but Georgia is impressive. I hope we can meet again sometime in the beginning of January. Good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks. Smash USC. I'm pulling for yall.

• dawgwood82dawgwood82 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ Junior

From what ive heard of UGAs treatment in south bend, and the way you guys played us close, I'm pro God squad for the remainder of the season....unless we meet again of course.

• CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just keep winning. ND is always a first class program and do things the right way.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CoachRob16 said:
    Just keep winning. ND is always a first class program and do things the right way.

except for sending student workers up filming towers during lightning storms, of course.

• CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

@donm said:

@CoachRob16 said:

except for sending student workers up filming towers during lightning storms, of course.

yes, you are correct.

• chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@donm said:

@CoachRob16 said:

Let's not make light of another person's death...