Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Congratulations to the UGA - Florida game prediction winner...

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@mclartyw was the only one to nail the 42-7 score. Congratulations - @JeffSentell will be in touch for you to claim your prize for winning this week's pick 'em contest.

Comments

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    Congratulations, @mclartyw !

If the refs hadn't missed the holding penalties my prediction of 98-0 would have happened.

Lol!! Good one JSK!!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

If the refs hadn't missed the holding penalties my prediction of 98-0 would have happened.

Lol!! Good one JSK!!

As agent Maxwell Smart might say, "you missed by just that much".

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I gave you an up vote and my wife who is not registered gives you one as well.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has anyone else noticed it’s people with low post counts that win these competitions?

Does Sentell know what the score is gonna be and creste sock puppets so he doesn’t have to give out prizes?

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

All that, and we still beat the piss out of them and made them quit. Felipe 'Stanks' had his usual rotten game. Can't believe that guy was rated so high coming out of high school.

• Options
    RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @mclartyw !!! nicely done!

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats @mclartyw

I love how competitive this thing is each week.

• Options
    BrentBrent Posts: 24 ✭✭ Sophomore

@mclartyw Can I ask you your line of thinking here? Did you think it was going to be that much run? How did you see FL getting that TD?

• Options
    mclartywmclartyw Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Brent it was more a "if we can't beat the dawg **** out of them this year, than when?" Their offense is a terrible matchup against our d having to rely so much on running the ball so I had them low and then just got lucky on the 42 end that is for sure.

• Options
    mclartywmclartyw Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yeah so put them on a dart board, get wasted, throw a few darts out and take it to the bank

• Options
    dawgwood82dawgwood82 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ Junior

Congrats but I'm extra bitter on this one. I had 41-6. Second string let me down lol