Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Completely agree - my point being that Ringo and Washington appear to be spreading misinformation everywhere for giggles

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IIRC he said we could lose three more OL off the current roster. One to the NFL, one to medical DQ, and one to the portal.

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The phone thing makes sense. Just speculation of course.....but certainly makes sense

• tcdawg94tcdawg94 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's exactly the reason I wrote what I did earlier. Not understanding the phone in today's culture is what made this look ridiculous in my ignorant of facts perspective. I know Mr Evans has some growing up to do, but it sure sounds like the coaching staff there does as well.

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg We can still complain about recruiting THIS season, right? /s

Seriously though, Wha dafuq iz goin own, mane? Seems like every time the smoke gets hot between Evans and UGA, he gets into trouble. Surely not a coincidence is it? His coach wouldn't be so anti-Georgia to where he would provoke Evans would he? Geesh

I'm not gonna worry about the other 2 uncommitted big boys til you tell me to worry.

Go Dawgs!

This discussion has been closed.