Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

OT: Y'all watching my dog Rick Flair's 30 For 30 tonight?

SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You already know Snoop gonna be watching just like that man BA! WOO!

Tagged:

Comments

• Henley79Henley79 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭ Junior

If you want to be the man, you got to beat the man! Woooooooooooooooo!

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All you gotta do is sign on the dotted whoooooooo!

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Come take a ride on Space Mountain...woooooooh!"

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

“My shoes cost more than your HOUSE!”

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    “My shoes cost more than your HOUSE!”

"Jimmy Garvin, not only can you not fill these shoes, you can't AFFORD these shoes...whooooooh!"

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

He's got a great story about his Rolex watch in the doc tonight. Be on the lookout...

• FredBearFredBear Posts: 232 ✭✭✭ Junior

The original jet flying, Rolex wearing, limousine riding, kiss stealing son of a gun. I probably got that somewhat in the wrong order but Flair is a true American original.

• DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made!

• PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"You don't like it? Well you better learn to love it because it's the best thing going today!! Wooooo!!"

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Got it recording in case I fall asleep....

• hashmarkhashmark Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

Did he say To be the best You have to beat the best Woooooooooooooo

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@hashmark said:
    Did he say To be the best You have to beat the best Woooooooooooooo

No, he said "To be the man, you have to beat the man."

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta' say that 30 for 30 was not what I expected. Kind of depressing and slow. Was hoping for something fun and energetic. If you grew up in his heyday, you know he was the first true wrestling wild-man. Perhaps the greatest entertainer in wrestling history. Was hoping for more of that.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@pgjackson said:
    Gotta' say that 30 for 30 was not what I expected. Kind of depressing and slow. Was hoping for something fun and energetic. If you grew up in his heyday, you know he was the first true wrestling wild-man. Perhaps the greatest entertainer in wrestling history. Was hoping for more of that.

I always thought of him as a spin-off of Gorgeous George.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@pgjackson said:

I always thought of him as a spin-off of Gorgeous George.

A little bit, but Flair took it to the next level. I was hoping the show would focus on the wild and crazy antics, not the drunk, depressed and sad behind the scenes stuff.