Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

COVID-19 Check-in

KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Just drop a line here to let everyone know if you're doing ok. Wanna make sure everyone in dawgnation has everything they need to get thru all this in one piece.

please, please, please, por favor, sil vous plait, svp do not take this political. Just check in as the days go on and keep everyone posted...

I'm doing fine...trying to parse the signal from the noise amidst everything and remain calm. don't forget to wash your hands

Comments

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All good in CT. Starting to worry about my older family members back in NW GA.

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ve been checking on all my buddies in NYC; @Kasey glad you’re ok! You too, @YaleDawg! Southwest Georgia is ok so far.

• YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These are the cases for Georgia as of 12 pm today. I think it jumped to 99 confirmed.

• MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Correct, as reported by AJC.com. Stay safe, everyone.

• how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well here in Cobb , the wife and I are fine so far. I think the next 10 days or so should show how this will play out. Hand washing, and taking EmergenC and Zinc daily are the precautions we are taking. Only have enough t-paper for a couple of weeks so starting to worry about that /s . Best of luck everyone !

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Doing OK here in the Lowcountry (Beaufort County, SC). There are three cases here, but no one I know. Governor McMaster has closed the schools and encouraged everyone to stay home as much as possible. We homeschool anyway, so that’s really not impacting us. Social distancing is pretty important in our community, as we have a significant number of our population who fall into a higher risk category in terms of age.

Like you all, there are lots of out of stock items and stores cutting hours.

Be well, everyone.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are in a SE PA Co. under stricter orders per the governor. Bars and restaurants closed. Seeing lots of the neighbors out doing yard work and the kids playing.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A friend recently got in trouble for winning a fight. He was going to have to do some time but could get out daily to go to his job. Now with the virus he’s looking at having aN ankle bracelet and going from home to work. They don’t want him going in and out of jail spreading the virus.

• armeckarmeck Posts: 107 ✭✭✭ Junior

Checking in from Warner Robins. They just decided to cancel schools last night, TP, bread, and meat is out of stock. Folks are still going out to bars and watching shows though so a portion of folks here are still not taking it seriously.

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Like @YaleDawg said, doing alright here in CT. Working remote the next few days which is a nice switch-up from the normal routine.

No symptoms as of now!

• LORLOR Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My wife and I took a similar path where we finally attacked that long list of stuff we’ve been putting off until “tomorrow”. It was actually one of the nicer weekends I’ve had in a while without having to race everywhere. That said, I still saw my local area bars stocked full of people. Hopefully it doesn’t hit my area of Atlanta because I’m not sure how they would fare.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All is well in the Florida Panhandle. Just got back from Nashville yesterday...all was well there also until they shut down Broadway Sunday night.

Probably for the best and for the good of society. Seems a lot of places are doing that lately.

• Muxi122Muxi122 Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ Junior

All is well in Columbus... Publix finally restocked on chicken and ground beef this morning so extra well now.

This discussion has been closed.