Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football at Arkansas: Live blog, scoring, injuries

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football at Arkansas: Live blog, scoring, injuries

Georgia football live scoring updates, injury news and information of Bulldogs game at Arkansas in Fayetteville on Saturday

Read the full story here

Comments

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The best play, throw and wait for PI. And Lecounte just gets beat like usual.

So an unimpressive offense , and what looks like a defense that may not handle it. Did anybody watch OU today?

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where’s the defense? Did they stay on the bus? Plz inform them Covid social distancing doesn’t apply to tackling

Mathis, just doesn't look like he has a great arm, may just be tv. Slow and timed. Almost just threw a pick 6. And runs out of bounds before the first down. Sad. Kirby's offense is back at it.

edited September 2020

Didn't Ark just drive almost 90 yards on the td? Pregame picks are already wrong. 30-3? Oops. As of now, we see why the talking pundits picked Florida to win the east. Florida'sdefense may of struggled, but Ga's offense is not as good as Mississippi's.

This offense looks worse than last years. Penalty after penalty. Zero pressure on the qb by the defense and zero yards on offense.

• NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

So far: Mathis is not the answer...DB with terrible tackling technique and taking bad angles

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is going to be a great game. I was hoping for a game like this to see how this team will respond. Lets see, go dawgs

edited September 2020

This is starting to fill a lot like SC. Even if the pass was caught, they would of still had to settle for a fg. 3rd and 7 and throw a 4 yard pass. Just like last year. I know people think defenses are usually ahead of the offenses, but tell florida that.

Crowd noise false starts with 15k people? Pitiful.

Mathis is not the qb. PERIOD. If he is, 6-4 record at best. This defense will not survive. As bad as Ga is playing, they may still fall behind OK in the polls, and they lost.

I just didn't think an offense could look any worse than last year, but I am wrong. SMH.

Our punter is going pro this year

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I liked our offense better during covid

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Carson Beck..come on down. Can't do any worse than Mathis at this point

edited September 2020

The defense has outscored the offense now. WITH A SAFETY!!!!!

Mathis just believes his arm strength is great, and it's not. What to do on offense? After that return, give it to McIntosh.

Havoc plays? Supposed to have them not give them up.

At least Stetson looks more comfortable in the pocket.. And moving the offense

The running backs must've stayed on the bus with the D.. Not looking like RBU now

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well.......I was kinda wondering........Looks like they've benched both Mathis and White....This offense is somply not good.....I just have to laugh, last week I was being critical of Mathis....Some guy come on here and compared him to Trevor Lawrence

It is hard, when you run a shotgun play . Even Bennett could of snuck for a 1st down under center.

I'll say it again, this is feeling so much like SC last year. You think Ga is going snap out of it and pull it out, but next thing you know, the time is up.

They will stand up, they just have to get it together