Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia-Florida football score, news and updates

Comments

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

Has this team given up this year? Something's not right with this team.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Might be time our AD has a come to Jesus talk with Kirby! McGarity: “Kirby, I don’t care if the final score is 49-48, as long as we’re the 49. Start developing some offense or I’ll find someone who can!”

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ Junior

I've seen this team and game before. Looks an awful lot like the majority of Georgia teams from 1990 to 2016.

There is no chance of Georgia coming back from a three score deficit with Bennett's arm. This is the perfect opportunity to let Daniels come in and get his feet wet slinging the ball all over the field.

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

After Zamir’s run we have less than 100 yds offense. I’m not usually embarrassed by this program, but our brand is looking old, dated and boring. Liberty has a better o and QB than we do. WTH?

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

Uf has 341 passing yards, more than double UGA's total offensive output. 411 total vs 166 total yards.. Those offensive stats won't beat anyone left on the schedule, Tech included if they were on the schedule this season. Forgot it was a conference only schedule..was so frustrated from watching UGA get dominated in every aspect of the game.. From play execution to Coaching

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Another depressing observation....even with a healthy roster in D were still losing this game. We looked lost, and out-schemed. CFB is trending towards explosive offenses, and Kirby is living in the past while cousin eddy waves to us on the SEC highway as he passes by. Rule changes in CFB and the NFL make it harder to play defense, and offensive coaches are taking advantage of it

• Options
    GODAWGS70GODAWGS70 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

Kirby is a good recruiter but cannot develop his players. I dislike Mullen but he has lower graded recruited classes but gets much more than Kirby does from the players

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Has Kirby made any “smart” decisions this year? This QB situation is baffling. No decision in this game has been smart. 3rd and 10 under a minute in the half, RUN the ball!! Good grief.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody want to buy 4 tickets to miss st and vandy games?

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We don't throw and catch well. That has to improve.

• Options
    GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is on Kirby and his staff

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They have an offensive minded head coach, something we clearly don’t have!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2020

We won't be because of a stubborn, my way or the highway HC.. 1st time I've ever changed the channel during a DAWGS game. Harder to watch than watching Alabama beat UGA everytime they play. At least Bama has elite talent when they win. No denying Kirby has been totally outcoached this game..

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just did the thing we couldn't afford. , we clearly have no faith in anyone behind Bennett. Dwan is in the role of Justin Fields, well, go dawgs,

• Options
    NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby, when is enough, enough?!! Pull the mailman, his deliveries go to the wrong address each Saturday. His stubbornness has led to us losing the big games and letting more talented QBs leaving our program

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 200 ✭✭✭ Junior

How many more bad throws & decisions does Kirby need to see before making a change? If Daniels is still not physically able to go, then put Mathis or Beck who are both more athletic than Bennett and let them grow.