Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Godwin

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is staying also!!! Go dawgs!!!

Comments

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2018

His announcement:

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Could be in for a monster year next year. I’ve said that his last three years but it’s definitely right THIS time

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Could be in for a monster year next year. I’ve said that his last three years but it’s definitely right THIS time

he showed me some improvement this year. A good blocker now. Caught just shy of 40 balls on a team that didn't throw much and made some great catches plus one catch for ages. I think he'll be a leader as well. Good news in my view.

• BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Expecting a strong senior season from this Dawg!

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

D. Baker is staying too, right?

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Glad we have some senior leaders coming back... Hope some emerge on the defense too

• CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Smart move. Needs to step up!