Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Our 2018 class already has more top 50 players than any Bama class...

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

has ever signed, and we'll likely add more.

Saban's record is 8 top 50 players from 247's composite.
Georgia already has 9 signed from 247's final top 50 and we're in good shape for #11 Tyson Campbell and #39 Quan Bray. Most Bama fans I've talked to think Bray is ours and the past 11 picks from 247's experts and have coming to Athens.
Wowzy. We're already at the all time great class level, if we add Campbell and Bray, plus possibly Otis Reese and the Condor like 6'5'' WR out of San Antonio...''no words..no words''. Reese is a 5 star player in my book, the receiver ( his name will pop in my head the second after I post) has elite upside.

Comments

• Options

I meant to post the past 11 picks by 247 experts have Campbell signing with UGA, I don't see how to edit on this board yet.

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do you mean Quay Walker? Quan Bray plays for the Buffalo Bills last time I checked. Played at Auburn in college unless there's another one?

• Options

@jay_kubzz said:
    Do you mean Quay Walker? Quan Bray plays for the Buffalo Bills last time I checked. Played at Auburn in college unless there's another one?

No, we are stealing Bray form The NFL...we're big ...REALLY BIG.
    My bad, I rushed my post...I am shame.

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

You are troll.

• Options

@BoroDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

You are troll.

Seriously, you want to start THAT nonsense ?
    It doesn't even make sense in context.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:

Now, if we can land Quan Bray, THAT is some recruiting right there!!

• Options
    SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BoroDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

You are troll.

Look, I took the opposite stance to WC in the other thread, but let’s not carry that as emotional baggage and resort to name calling. Dude just likes tight ends (who doesn’t amirite) and confuses Quays with Quans.

• Options

@SWARLES_BARKLEY said:

@BoroDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

You are troll.

Look, I took the opposite stance to WC in the other thread, but let’s not carry that as emotional baggage and resort to name calling. Dude just likes tight ends (who doesn’t amirite) and confuses Quays with Quans.

I didn't really confuse 2 players, just their names, a small brain fart.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hang in there @WCDawg ... tough crowd to get in with. I like your jib.