Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

UGA Basketball Offense or ASPCA Commercials~Which is Harder to Watch?

superdawgsuperdawg Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love my dog and it's hard to watch those abused/starving dog commercials, BUT I have to turn away when the DAWGS B-Ball team is on offense! Seriously, a coaching can't come fast enough. Jonas Hayes has done a good job upgrading the talent and he has more committed, but Fox is killing the results. Heck, can Fox now and give Jonas a chance to right the ship.

Comments

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@superdawg said:
    I love my dog and it's hard to watch those abused/starving dog commercials, BUT I have to turn away when the DAWGS B-Ball team is on offense! Seriously, a coaching can't come fast enough. Jonas Hayes has done a good job upgrading the talent and he has more committed, but Fox is killing the results. Heck, can Fox now and give Jonas a chance to right the ship.

a never time head coach? Big risk.

• superdawgsuperdawg Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@superdawg said:

Just till the end of the season...if it works out...maybe

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@superdawg said:

@donm said:

@superdawg said:

Just till the end of the season...if it works out...maybe

I'd wait till the season is over to make any official move.
    I do think the back room stuff needs to start now though.
    I can't see a scenario where Fox should be back next season, so do the homework and start feeling out coaches' agents.
    If we lose the 5 star commit, so be it. If we make the right hire players will follow.

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t watch uga basketball unless it’s on a national network anyway, but a thousand up votes for the thread title!!

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love the title....as for the question that's a tough one lol

• georgiajeepngeorgiajeepn Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

great comparison. both are tough to watch.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Basketball hasn't been good on any level since the late 80's and early 90s. It's impossible to watch now, NBA or college.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@pgjackson said:
    Basketball hasn't been good on any level since the late 80's and early 90s. It's impossible to watch now, NBA or college.

NBA isn't even BB any more. The refereeing is even worse than the SEC. The inmates have taken over the asylum in that league.