Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Florida live updates, score, analysis, injury news for Week 9 game

124»

Comments

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So you have to question, why is Bennett throwing the ball. Another throw behind the receiver. And because of having to throw it on 3rd down, Mims gets hurt. Bennett just THINKS he is good, because he made a few throws in the NCG, and Kirby is afraid to bench him. I'm sorry, I've seen good things from Beck this year,I would like to see him play again better defense.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bowers !!!! What a player !!!!

• hootche10hootche10 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

McIntoshdown!!

Unfortunately, the defense has shown some blitzes, and still not getting the qb on the ground. They give up too many qb rush yards. Hooker will run for 125 yards against them, because they haven't shown they can get a qb on the ground. Probably doesn't help that Kirby has called prevent on defense, I hope that's the problem. Instead of them just getting gashed. Hooker isn'tas big as Richardson, but faster and more shifty.

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Please, please put Beck in

Man I Love how Branson Robinson runs !! Course I Love all our RBs !! Go Dawgs !!

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Edwards is a BEAST.

Well there was To Much bad but a Whole Lotta good. The most important thing is once again our beloved Dawgs hung a W on the hated Mud Lizards !! Go Dawgs !!

Here is a serious question, and what are your thoughts? Anyone.

Has anyone noticed kirby on the sidelines all year, how he is fairly calm, vs past seasons? I wonder why. Is he not worried about the teams he has to play, or does he know what he has? I know, there have been a few occasions that he lost his mind, but overall, a lot calmer.

Which kind of makes me wonder what the plan is next week. Does he know they may be in trouble, or that he has something planned.

That’s Three drops by the Big O !! And at least two other catchable passes he missed. Love him but he wasn’t having his best day today. Although he Did contribute to the Win in a big way. Just Win that’s all I care about in the end as far as stats.

edited October 2022

Honestly I don’t know how to answer that question. But To Me we as Dawgs fans just have to trust Kirby. I mean we’ve only lost One game at this point in Two seasons that being the SECCG. And goodness gracious we lost All those top players to the NFL !! Others that didn’t go to the NFL had just completed their eligibility at UGA. Yet here we sit at 8-0 !! Quite an accomplishment for Kirby or pretty much any Coach. There are bunches of schools out there whose fan bases only Dream of having the success Kirby has had !! Go Dawgs !!

I know a lot of people don't care, but those of you that bet on this game, sorry, that Kirby coached the 3rd qtr cost you a cover. That is why you NEVER bet on UGA to cover anything. If they do, great. But don't try and make a living on it.

Now some comparisons against Fla, between UGA and UT.

UGA. UT

YARDS. 555. 576

PLAYS. 76. 70

T.O.P. 31:17. 25:03

Observation from me, I know it doesn't matter. UT scoredalmost just as many points, quicker and didn't require as many plays.