Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawg61....excellent pass play to McIntosh...where has that been?

Again, I give Stet 50-50 at best on the long ball...of course you need receivers who catch the ball and blockers who block to make it all come together.

Stats are for losers, but in this case it proves my point overall. Stet is an average to a bit above average QB. The players around him are great which makes him look better. Our defense won the Natty last season, and Stet rode their coattails. For us to win big this year, Stet will have to play better (maybe better than ever) along with the offense.

Stet might go in the 3rd to 5th round of the draft if he's lucky.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watch for UGA to go deep down the middle, to Bowers or Washington, before the game is over. Just to knock the rust off.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Stetson said he was having to fight back tears knowing this was his last game in Sanford stadium. Yeah he’s made mistakes he’s a human being . But he’s a DGD. And I Love the kid. He led us to a Ntl. Title last year, he’s gonna do it Again this year !! Goooo Dawgs !!! Goooo Stetson !!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

I guess they figured uga had the crowd. LOL.

Is Mac or Milton the senior this year? Anyone know?

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

glad to see Milton get a score. Hope he is 100% because he can be a big problem when healthy

• Options

Next year will be the Carson Beck show, barring a Big upset from the two High Quality guys behind him. If I’m alive and able I WILL back and support Carson just like I have Stets. And that will be through the Good, Bad, and In Between for Carson and those Dawgs. Just like for Stets and these Dawgs. Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2022

@BigDawg61 Somebody said this 4th quarter surge was going to happen, and we had nothing to worry about. I can’t remember who said it.😜

GO DAWGS!

• Options

Would love to see him for the rest of this game. Get him some experience and let him air it out.

• Options

It takes a Team, ALL the Team to get to and Win the Ntl. Title. They ALL make great plays, bad plays and so-so plays. Stets has done his job all things considered. He will go down as a DGD to this Dawgs fan.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am with you, navydawg....getting along in years now myself. Would very much like to see how Carson does or whomever. Am hearing Gunner is really promising. Some kind of arm and can run like Bennett.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

[Stats are for losers, but in this case it proves my point overall. Stet is an average to a bit above average QB. ]

I don't know about that. In order to do a one-to-one comparison, you'd have to put Bennett in Stroud's offense and vice versa. I'd be interested to see if Stroud would be any more successful than Bennett, in this brand of "air-raid" offense.

Stroud threw a long ball, after they lost the lead to Michigan, that looked a lot like Bennett's throw to McIntosh...the biggest difference is that OSU has receivers with breakaway speed...they scored. McIntosh didn't.

Personnel around the QB directly contribute to his success. ESPN can't sell that, so, they create these super-players and super-teams with the constant pounding of "The Hype Drum". Last year...it was Rattler. Oh well. I think you get the gist of what I'm saying.

• Options

Either that or the tech player that jumped on the pile when the drive 1st started. LOL.

• Options

When you Include Stets abilities with his feet in his over all evaluation in CFB he is a Above Average QB. In the NFL unfortunately he would be very blessed to make a scout team. And that’s NOT a knock it’s just the reality. That’s why I’m Glad for him that he’s getting the big NIL deals though I’m not a fan of NIL. But those are here to stay so it doesn’t really matter what I think.

• Options
    edited November 2022

YOU Sir are a DGD in my book !! I appreciate your many years of dedicated Love and Loyalty to our Dawgs !!

• Options

Well Beck looked rusty. I guess that's because he hasn't played in 8 weeks, because Kirby never plays him. Because he allows Bennett to come out, turn it over and struggle, and just keeps him in. That bad offensive possession is on kirby for his inability to put teams away and allow the 2's the same opportunity to do it also.

But I will say this, Beck almost looks like he doesn't care. Transfer portal possibly? And that would be ALL on kirby.

• Options

I’m So Blessed to Now live in Rabun County. The folks up here say that Gunner is bar none the best QB to ever play at Rabun County HS.

• Options

Come DAWGS - hold them and give it back to the offense for another score

• Options
    edited November 2022

Yes, please keep throwing the ball downfield. Maybe tech can score again quickly so then we can see if UGA goes 3 and out again. LOL.

@BigDawg61, they could put UM no. 1. And just might.

The big question is this, now can uga run out the last 3 minutes of the game? Betting odds say no. Especially if GT uses timeouts.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Off topic, but:

If Harbaugh beats OSU for the second year in a row, they might rename the State after him!

• Options

Do you Ever, Ever even Accidentally say something GOOD about the Dawgs ??? All Season long you’ve just bad mouthed over and over again. I can’t remember EVER seeing an even Half Way positive comment about the Dawgs from you. So as your in Knoxville give the Vols a call I’m sure they have a spare orange jersey for you.