Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Ohio State A.D. says Buckeyes ‘could have won’ if Marvin Harrison finished game

124»

Comments

• BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OSU is a great program. Unfortunately for them they hired Urban Meyer a totally soulless man devoid of respect. I liked them a lot more before he was hired as coach.

I like Ryan Day and think he is a decent coach. Hartline will probably be the next OSU coach but we shall see. After OSU loses to Notre Dame this weekend we will not have to hear from them again til next year.

Don't have the time to go visit 11 warriors and really don't care about OSU. I did win a very expensive bottle of bourbon from my OSU friend and Naval Academy buddy. I will be tasting it in a few weeks here when I go visit him. At his kids weddings I talked OSU Georgia with many OSU fans. They are a good bunch imo and know we have something really good going down here. They know they are close and want the same thing. I did not sense anything but genuine envy and respect. Midwesterners are good solid people. They have the qbs and the wrs and we have the defense. We want what they have and they want what we have.

I'm sure we will play them again soon if not this year then maybe next year in the expanded playoff. I am most excited about getting to see old friends (made lots of friends in my travels who are fans of many schools) and an excuse to visit some other stadiums. Bring on the expanded playoff.

As to the poster above. Thanks for the post. I gave you the downvote you asked for.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If they were Ohio State University instead of THE Ohio State University they would have won the game.

(What I said above makes about as much sense as what the AD said.)

Tosu sücks!

Go, Dawgs!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2023

Who...freakin'...cares, what he meant, or the context surrounding it. I'd venture to say MHJ was not the only player that took a hit in that game...and he wasn't the only one to miss playing time, due to injury.

The fact, they still want to reference that particular play...in ANY venue...warrants every single comment on this page.

Now...you can go ahead and "vote me down", with your half-assed, self-serving logic. Lol...I don't care.

BTW...Is that what you think? You think that "Gene" voted for UGA and not OSU? I'm just asking...so, I can determine where to file your comments. I'm thinking, right now....that I'll file it under "FOOL". But, I like to be sure. I don't want to "assume", based on "just the facts".

"As to the poster above. Thanks for the post. I gave you the downvote you asked for."____888

"And I hewped." ____Shake 'N Bake commercial. Lol

• Bill71Bill71 Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Maybe the Dawgs will get to meet the whiners in a playoff game this year! Lol, call the chaplain!

Lol right!?....I have a feeling, they won't have just "one injured or shook up player" to talk about, next year. Blood in the water. Keep talkin' OSU.