Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

*TIGER* ????

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

I read an article that described Tiger's 2nd rd 68 at Valspar as ''magnificent''
    So what would that make Ryan Palmer's 66 in the same rd ?

It's preposterous to keep acting as if the tone of Tiger's pharts is more musical than those of mire humans.
    Once again the odds have been rigged for The Masters in Tiger's favor to gin up interest.
    How about Lefty ? he is much older and he actually won a tourney just last week.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dbrown7494 Did you really just downvote someone for a one line thank you post? Was that an accident? Are you that opposed to this thread?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    I read an article that described Tiger's 2nd rd 68 at Valspar as ''magnificent''
    So what would that make Ryan Palmer's 66 in the same rd ?

more magnificent? Magnificent-er?

• Options
    HankHank Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,038 mod

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Status update of The Peoples' investigation of the ghostly suppression of @tiger_62082

we got nothing, yo. All theories and no findings, no suspects except for @ghostofuga1

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Status update of The Peoples' investigation of the ghostly suppression of @tiger_62082

we got nothing, yo. All theories and no findings, no suspects except for @ghostofuga1

I will except nothing short of a full acknowledgement by DawgNation that the Russians hacked the forum. It’s the only reasonable conclusion at this point.

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,173 mod

Surprised it was not deleted lol

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Actual real photo taken the day after NSD, February 2018.

Nice work!

• Options

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

You made my day.

• Options
    moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I don't care who you are. That right there is funny!! Bravo sir

• Options

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

LOL , Nice Work !!

• Options
  • Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    We'll never know the truth tbh, just like how the government will never tell us that Rafael Cruz was the grassy knoll in Dallas and that his son Ted is the zodiac killer

I thought Rafael Cruz was a professional male model.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Think Ted is a little young to be the Zodiac killer....

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:
    Think Ted is a little young to be the Zodiac killer....

Kids grow up much faster these days.