Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is there a reason my posts have stopped going through ?...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As @SoFL_Dawg said, you're in timeout. Heard it had something to do with Tyson Campbell not being the ideal height for a CB B)

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DamnYankeeDawg said:
    As @SoFL_Dawg said, you're in timeout. Heard it had something to do with Tyson Campbell not being the ideal height for a CB B)

Bean Pole Campbell would make an excellent light bulb changer.

• Options

@ghostofuga1 said:
    It's the Russians....

''Rotten doctor commie rats''

• Options
    chub4Chubbchub4Chubb Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well they haven’t blocked me yet

• Options

@chub4Chubb said:
    Well they haven’t blocked me yet

That's because you're a harmless propaganda tool.
    Well, maybe not, but you might be.

• Options
  • Options

Now I shall block you

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

Why is the original post nothing but a blank box with no content? And why is there several blank box quotes from other users in this thread? What's going on? And what's this thread about, anyway?

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

--- - Campbell would make an excellent ----.

These are college students. Please do not treat them as anything else. Your language is inappropriate.

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

These are college students. Please do not treat them as anything else. Your language is inappropriate.

Whose language is inappropriate?

• Options

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

Yours, WCDawg. Re-reread your post re: Campbell. He is college student, plus he is a signee, plus2 he is on the team. 3 reasons your language is inappropriate.

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

Yours, WCDawg. Re-reread your post re: Campbell. He is college student, plus he is a signee, plus2 he is on the team. 3 reasons your language is inappropriate.

@WCDawg has mentioned numerous times in the past that he does not believe Tyson Campbell's height would make him great at cornerback. He listed great CBs who played in the NFL who were shorter than Campbell and couldn't come up with more than a couple who played great at Tyson's height in the NFL. He is very passionate about his stance although most of Dawgnation disagrees with him, including me.

So that would be a negative @FirePlugDawg. Comment was not inappropriate at all.

Context matters. Not sure where you mind was at, but I can guarantee it was not on Tyson Campbell's height translating into lockdown corner success in the SEC or NFL.

You read much more into my comment than was actually there.

• Options

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@DamnYankeeDawg said:

@WCDawg has mentioned numerous times in the past that he does not believe Tyson Campbell's height would make him great at cornerback. He listed great CBs who played in the NFL who were shorter than Campbell and couldn't come up with more than a couple who played great at Tyson's height in the NFL. He is very passionate about his stance although most of Dawgnation disagrees with him, including me.

So that would be a negative @FirePlugDawg. Comment was not inappropriate at all.

Context matters. Not sure where you mind was at, but I can guarantee it was not on Tyson Campbell's height translating into lockdown corner success in the SEC or NFL.

You read much more into my comment than was actually there.

One can certainly say the player is too tall or not tall enough, but no one should characterize a player like he did. Two totally different things - one okay, the other not so much. Not in my book.