Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Why are we not discussing stuff we're not discussing much...more ?

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just seems wrong, that's all.

Comments

• BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No comprende vato

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Trolling is one thing, day drinking is another.

I vote both!!

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bigcalidawg said:
    No comprende vato

But doncha think we ought to be not discussing much that which we are are not discussing ...more? Stands to reason, vato.

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whatcha wanna discuss?

@Acrum21 said:
    Whatcha wanna discuss?

Just seems wrong. That's all.

I think it seems right...

@Acrum21 said:

Well, do us a solid and inform us, and especially @WCDawg, how it is right. And is it just right, or all right?

Well, I don't think its inherently right or wrong per se. Just as the collective of dawgnation we prefer to not discuss the stuff we are not discussing. That's all.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I wanna know why we aren't discussing Seamus O'Littlejeans top 5 he just dropped last night

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Trolling is one thing, day drinking is another.

I vote both!!

I can tell you have no sense of humor that you're aware of.

@Acrum21 said:
    Whatcha wanna discuss?

...stuff maybe.

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:

Well, do us a solid and inform us, and especially @WCDawg, how it is right. And is it just right, or all right?

''alright'' is like mighty fine food, it suggest more, but means less.

@WCDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:
    Whatcha wanna discuss?

...stuff maybe.

but, much....more?

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:

alright food, but if OK, then it is likely Kosher too

ok.org/

@FirePlugDawg said:

@WCDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:
    Whatcha wanna discuss?

...stuff maybe.

but, much....more?

Stuff, things and such deserve more discussion. Some even much more.

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:

Speaking of mighty fine food, I had some ribs from Kroger the other day (trying to support the folks that support dawgnation) and they were solid. Ended up letting the temperature get a little high on us right there at the end and dried them up a little bit but solid none the less.

@Acrum21 said:
    Well, I don't think its inherently right or wrong per se. Just as the collective of dawgnation we prefer to not discuss the stuff we are not discussing. That's all.

Shouldn't we at least bring up these other topics as possible discussions, maybe vote on their worthiness ?

edited June 2018

@Acrum21 said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:

Speaking of mighty fine food, I had some ribs from Kroger the other day (trying to support the folks that support dawgnation) and they were solid. Ended up letting the temperature get a little high on us right there at the end and dried them up a little bit but solid none the less.

Ah, yes, we're not not discussing too much temperature much...more? (Edit)

@Acrum21 said:

@WCDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Acrum21 said:

My Brother In-law bought some Kroger ribs for our Memorial Day cookout. I don't eat pork but they got solid reviews from those who ate them. They were cooked right there in front of the store.

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

I want to see us discuss less of what we're discussing and more of what we're not. All of this football talk drives me up a wall. Anybody else notice that Dan Mullen's head always seems to be way out in front of his body? Like he wants to always maintain direct eye-contact with his feet. Discuss.