Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

No more negative threads aimed at other posters....

2»

Comments

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg According to thread title, you don’t want posters starting negative threads aimed at OTHER posters. But are you okay with posters starting threads that are obviously going to be negative aimed at THEMSELVES?

Kind of like this thread is why I’m asking.

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,176 mod

@WCDawg said:
    That seems like a reasonable line to draw.
    I'm fine with ribbing, but going too far could be seen as harassment.
    Seriously, I reveal I've been sick this week and that is seen as a signal to step it up ? A few posters really need some perspective.
    So, we're done with that ?

Whiner

• Options
    3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Couldn’t agree more WC, i come to this thread for uga football, not drama. Wish it was a little more civil here

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:
    This guy hahahahahahaha wahhh wahhh everybody’s picking on me wahhh wahhh

>
    This cat reminds me of a young “Smiegel” from Lord of the Rings.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody remember Tommy Thurston? 😓😓😓

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@levander said:

@judasdurant said:
    Couldn’t agree more WC, i come to this thread for uga football, not drama. Wish it was a little more civil here

Wow you’re barking up the wrong tree. You’ve been here awhile haven’t you? How do you not have an idea of who WC is yet?

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@levander said:

@Billybob101 said:
    If this place upsets anyone, then just stop coming on here. Posting on here isn’t food, water and shelter. You will do just fine staying off.

That’s what I said in the last WC thread. But according to WC, if you do that you’re projecting your weakness and you’re a ****.

Before the epiphany in the other thread I probably would've laughed. Now I read his posts in bewilderment.

Guy claims to be as old as my dad AND severely ailed. Derive your own conclusions from the data, folks. All I can say is I'm not laughing anymore. 100% serious.

SAVAGE!!!!lmao

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 I wanted to post the exact same "personality issue" but restrained for doing so.

nar·cis·sist
    /ˈnärsəsəst/Submit
    noun
    a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

• Options
    amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Problem is that 99% of narcissists never acknowledge they are a narcissist. I know! My ex fits in this category.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@judasdurant said:

Wow you’re barking up the wrong tree. You’ve been here awhile haven’t you? How do you not have an idea of who WC is yet?

Me and wc have had our arguments for sure, I’m just sick of 2 times a week someone making a post calling him out.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

@levander said:

@judasdurant said:

Me and wc have had our arguments for sure, I’m just sick of 2 times a week someone making a post calling him out.

And the majority of us are sick of his narcissism and derailing posts and coming at people because they disagree with him. It’s not twice a week by the way but your argument is noted.