Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tom crean

124»

Comments

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2019

CTC is the man we need. He can coach AND recruit. We’ve always had neither, or one but never both. We are in the running for a second five Star this year, have Edwards and two 4*s. Considering we’ve only had one other 5* play for us, that’s impressive. Y’all need to relax and “trust the process.” We are about to take off.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tubby was no slacker.

• lightspeednatelightspeednate Posts: 26 ✭ Freshman

Yeah Hightower is losing playing time. He may transfer unless he can work his way back into the rotation. Jordan Harris is outplaying him right now. Either way, I think Crump is the best of the 3 because of his ability to score, but none of them are starting quality guys in the SEC in my opinion. I think Crump and Harris will for sure be crucial 6th man/7th man type players next season as it is both of their Senior seasons.

I think Hammonds is your starting 4, but he probably will probably come out alot and they'll play small ball.

Claxton at the 5.

Edwards the 2.

And obviously the 1 and the 3 are big question marks.

I'm sure Jaykwon and Toumani will make their cases for the 3, but you never want to assume a no. 67 or no. 96 recruit are guaranteed starters freshman season.

I think Fagan will be a very good backup at the 1, but not sure he's fully ready for the starting job. An addition at the PG spot right now is probably the priority as it is for a lot of teams. Bama got Jaden Shackelford, I was jealous as hell hahaha.