Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Favorite Current TV Shows

Comments

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

I’m into:

the Kardashian’s

SoCosmo

Real Housewives of Atlanta, LA, Nashville, Dallas, Topeka, Anchorage, and Little Rock.

Actually, I watch about three hours of TV a week: usually a military history show and a little Fox News. My wife and I did watch the series Narcos. That was well done.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

South park and the walking dead

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Call me simple, but Criminal Minds and Supernatural

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Watched CM early on, but got really weird. Hate to know there's minds that work like some on that show

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The show's a few years old now, but I'm watching Eastbound & Down on Amazon. I couldn't get into it the first time around (mainly because of the profanity), but I have a greater appreciation for Danny McBride now, and the show is funny and poignant in a way that transcends the vulgarity.

Best shows I've watched in the past two years were GOT, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Mindhunter, The Missing, and Broadchurch.

Also, Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing in the 5-part mini-series Patrick Melrose.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

You should try Vice Principals next. That one was hilarious and also features big DAWG fan Walton Goggins

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

1) Game of Thrones

2) Peaky Blinders

3) Ozark

Ozark has been recommended to me by a few friends. That's probably next on my list.

• allywallyw Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’ve just started the marvelous Mrs. Maisel. The language is a bit rough but it’s so hilarious!

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Minions and Toy Story are usually on a 24/7 loop around my house. I'll have to check some of these out

LOL. Been there, done that brother. Grin and bear the shows, but enjoy every minute of those little people.

• LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AnotherDawg you should check out Cumberbatch in the Sherlock series, if you haven’t. Another fantastic bit of work from a guy who is probably one of my favorite actors. Also stars Martin Freeman (played Bilbo Baggins in the Hobbit trilogy) as Watson.

@Acrum21 I’m right there with you. I have three girls, so I watch a lot of princess themed stuff. I figure I owe them for football season.

edited March 2019

Sherlock! Yes- totally forgot to include that on my list. My brother recommended that to me last year and once I started I couldn't stop. Incredible show. Agree 100%. Thanks @LowcountryDawg21.

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

For those who watched Arrow on CW, they just announced their cancellation recently. They're going to finish season 7 this spring, and then season 8 in the Fall will have 10 final episodes to close out the series. It was an amazing ride, but it's served its time and it's been past its prime. Seasons 1, 2, and 5 were awesome. Seasons 3 & 6 were meh but okayish. Season 4 was awful. I haven't watched 7 yet. Most of the DC CW shows are trash now, they're not what it once were.

• ftn49ftn49 Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah, I quit arrow after 4 too. Fantastic at first but just went downhill. The flash still has its moments when it is good but the rest of them I don't watch anymore.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Watched a couple episodes of Barry tonight. Some funny moments. Don't know if I'll continue because there is way too much good tv out there

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Criminal Minds

Seal Team

NCIS X 3

FBI (so far)

Magnum PI

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

HBO: GoT, Westworld

Netflix: Stranger Things, Ozark, Mindhunter, Umbrella Academy

Amazon: Man in the High Castle

Hulu: Castle Rock

Basic Cable: The Magicians, Better Call Saul, The Expanse