Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation bracket challenge

124»

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CTD. I just checked my bracket at ESPN, they still have quite a few with 100%...I'm not close to being among them. I will have at least 1 team from my original bracket in each of the 8 games in the next rd and both teams in 2 games.

If Duke had lost we'd have a crapper load of liars tomorrow. 94% at ESPN had Duke advancing and just 2.5% had UFC making the round of 16.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

My picks to advance to the round of 8..

Duke

Virginia

Mich. St.

Tenn

Gonzaga

NC

Texas Tech

Kentucky

Only 6 would be in my original bracket though

Duke

Virginia

Gonzaga

UNC

Kentucky

Texas Tech.

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

All I can say it that my Elite Eight is still alive. I had a good second day of the tournament but I've mostly fallen apart. Best bracket is around 70th percentile. Far as what's been reported, ESPN has 0 perfect brackets left, but there's one beautiful entry still kicking from another website. As of the finish to Houston-OSU, this person has nailed 47 of 47 picks, and they've got Oregon winning tonight, who currently holds a 4 point lead. It's getting pretty fun to watch

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,883 mod

Nailed all my sweet 16. Up to number 6. All I did was pick the higher seed in every game except the 5/12 game and Minnesota bc my gf is from there. Picked Oregon for my Cinderella

• Options

I’m in the Champ Bailey spot you guysssss

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Working toward the "portalled" you know who's place.

I should dv myself

• Options

Number 1 had a rich history before he who shall not be named donned it. Also, Brenton Cox still sports it