Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Hot Takes Non-CFB but sports related

SouthGA_DawgSouthGA_Dawg Posts: 227 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don’t have any off the top but I’m very curious to see some of yalls takes

Comments

• Options
    corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike Trout will never win a WS with the Angels. Same goes for Bryce with the Phillies.

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Steph Curry will never win Finals MVP

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod
    edited March 2019

Browns make the AFCCG this upcoming season. They'll lose to the Chiefs.

Edit: not an expert on how the NFL playoffs works, or if this is even possible, so don't roast me.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Steelers go 13-3 and win their division

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A story similar to the adidas deal is going to break out of the Michael Avenatti indictment, but probably lacking the same kind of evidence and without indictments.

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Browns do not make the AFCCG. They are beaten in the wild card by Bammer.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After being voted into the NFL playoffs by a committee of really objective humans

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

James Harden is now TO ME the 2nd best 2 guard to ever play this game and the 3rd best overall guard behind (1 Michael Jordan (2 Magic Johnson 3) James Harden 4) Kobe (Snitch) Bryant 5) Oscar Robertson

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Duke was given the win against UCF by the refs. You won't see many more obvious charges than Zion Williams committed against Falls with the game on the line. The fact it wasn't called said a lot. The fact all of the announcers failed to mention the no call and praised Williams as if he'd made a great play tells me they all wanted Duke's tv ratings to advance.

Next. Tom Glavine's comments on Liberty Media's cheapness and how The Braves' players complain about it in private.

• Options
    KyotoPhantasyKyotoPhantasy Posts: 67 ✭✭✭ Junior

Trae Young will be better than Steph Curry.

• Options
    edited March 2019

MeR3. Harden has an absolutely terrible assists to turnover ratio. It may be the worst of any guard in the league. It's quite a bit worse than our 20 year old rookie PG's.

ESPN list the ratio of 103 players, Hardin's is 92nd. Of the 53 PGs ESPN lists only 2 have worse ratios, and 1 of them is 20 year old rookie Colin Sexton, who has been a train wreck trying to run Cleveland's offense.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Next. Tom Glavine's comments on Liberty Media's cheapness and how the Braves' players complain about it in private."

-------

@WCDawg Wait, is that a real thing? Man, that would get me fired up. I would love it.

• Options

Another, it's a real thing. Glavine wrote about it and commented on it.

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My wife will let me go play golf 2 times in April.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just go. Got a friend who lives by "it's easier to get forgiveness than permission "

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Braves won't win it all as long as Tehran is the season starter. It doesn't bode well for the starting rotation.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dale Murphy got screwed out of the HOF because he hit 398 HR instead of 400