Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Sanford just got louder for Notre Dame game

dawgfantipdawgfantip Posts: 259 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So I am excited and I'm gonna tell you why even though noone will probably give a rat's you know what. I have wanted to experience sanford stadium for as long as I can remember. So has my dad. But we are working class folk and could never justify the expense.

I had always avoided G-day because even though it is free I did'nt want to ruin the experience with A glorified scrimmage. I finally decided that I will never get to A good game so I might as well do Gday. When I arrived at work my dad told me he had won employee of the month. The company gives that employee 4 tickets to a sporting event within A given budget. We always choose braves because the company has 4 seats in the delta club. He seemed dissapointed and told me he had asked for UGA Vs ND, but they told him it was out of budget. I wanted to cry. Grown man cry. Then he broke out in A huge smile and said she called him back and told him if he was ok with 2 then they had 2 lower level 25 yd line tickets for him. Sorry for the ridiculously long post I am just so excited I'm almost light headed. There is no way I'll have a voice after this game.

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgfantip That’s awesome , happy for you both. It’s going to be an experience of a lifetime.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hells yeah. That’ll be a good one with the FULL Sanford Experience.

Only game that might compare is a meaningful November home game against Auburn.

• TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You are going to love it. No better place in the world to be, that tailgating in Athens on Game day. Hope the Dawgs reward you and your dad with a great win. I love being at Game down there with my Kids, and my Grand kids.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is awesome and a great way to make memories with your dad.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Give us a review after y’all go please. You will love it I’m sure.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

25 yard line seats are perfect for watching the game. You can see the other end of the field well enough and you have the very best seats for half the action.

I will be looking for you and you dad every time they show Georgia fans cheering on our team.

Go, Dawgs!

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is what it's all about right here man I'm pumped for you

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How much you want for them ?? Kidding, enjoy the fun, sounds like you’re hooked up for a great time. Get there early and tail gate!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is this a great place or what?

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DUDE..that's awesome. No need to apologize..we're excited for ya! If you don't go to games a lot(i don't either these days) the folks on here can probably give some pointers as far as where to tailgate and such. GOOO DAWGS!!!!

• Calidawg2k6Calidawg2k6 Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

That’s awesome! Congrats man!

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That is awesome dude!!! Congratulations to you and your pops. Have fun.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Make sure to post some pics and video for us to see you guys.

• dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

O they better win now!

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I had to choose between paying my daughter's college tuition or season tickets. Needless to say, hope to see you at the game!

• LuvsDawgsLuvsDawgs Posts: 89 ✭✭✭ Junior

That’s awesome!! You’re in for a great experience!

Get back on here closer to the game and people will gladly give you parking and tailgating tips. Wouldn’t be surprised if you got a few invites also!

GO DAWGS!!!

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a great story! Congratulations dawgfantip to you and your Father!