- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Having fun: Disney World...
So, went to Disney World for a week with the fam. Scott Van Pelt got behind me in line at one point, so I got to meet him. That was kind of cool. P.S. He's tall as @#$^!
So what'd I miss?
- Players got arrested, run em till they puke and move on.
- Auburn lost, the people celebrate.
- Spring ball updates?
Anything else of note? DW is fun, but you don't get a lot of R&R there. Glad to be back.