Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No kidding. This is a day meant to relax after the "grind" of doing taxes yesterday and enduring the rush to get them mailed on time. If you can wear your PJ's to work, at least get in the swing of things and try to have an especially relaxing day at work. Maybe check the forum a bit more often than you udually do!

It's also National Health Care Decisions Day. If you are like many, you don't think about health unless you are feeling poorly. Think about what physical, dental and eye care you may need, especially if you are in the over 50 crowd. Go ahead and get started with an appointment or two. Relaxing in your PJ's can certainly be considered a health move, too.

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Judging by the way grown adults go out in the wild in sweatpants it seems as though they do this every day

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Shoot, I should have worked from home today. At least the company I work for lets us wear jeans everyday.

This time I was a day early. Had my Ophthalmologist appointment yesterday. Back on the eye vitamins I go.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They're preaching to the choir on this one.

Sometimes I just wear boxers.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought everyday was “wear pajamas to work” day.

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have to wear a uniform at work, however it has been known to turn into pajamas after arriving at home if it was an especially tough day!

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This very morning I saw a person in his pajamas getting into his truck for work. He would say he was in his "scrubs" (garment made famous by Dr Oz).

As to the other Day, it is really to point the need for adults, not just seniors (my contribution), to prepare a medical advanced directive. Your state likely has templates that you can fill in. Likely does not need an attorney, although your attorney should know if you prepared one.