Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Braves Ongoing Season Comments Thread..

Comments

• Options
    muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well.... Atlanta sports gonna Atlanta sports

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

Done with the Braves. Walking the pitcher with bases loaded. Embarrassing

• Options
    muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    Bsampson0317Bsampson0317 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

We look like a bunch of school boys before the first dance....

• Options
    DestinDawgDestinDawg Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

Stool hand Luke warming up. What’s the final going to be ??

And the curse continues

• Options
    101ina45101ina45 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go to bed Braves, your drunk. Somethings never change, another choke job.

I dont think i could love them and hate them anymore more than i do right now.

• Options

Well we really wet the bed on this one.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

They deserve to be booed the entire game. What a piss poor showing.

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

Yeah I am incredibly disappointed, like very very upset with this team and franchise. It’s amazing to me we had to roll out the corner outfielders we did and had our bullpen be this bad.

You have to be better built for the playoffs to win in the playoffs. Also a lot of Small but poor decisions in my opinion from the manager over the series, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is fired over this. After 19 years now of no playoff series wins we need to realize “the Braves way” is pretty much bs and shake things up.

We need to turn the corner desperately. Maybe we make a big trade or free agency splash, maybe we have a rookie really emerge next year... but this team as it stands isn’t very talented outside of their top 4 hitters and the pitching is around average. And that’s leaving our bullpen out of the equation. That’s not a recipe for winning titles.

I left work early for this lol

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The shortest game was the last game. Folty clearly lost his balls again...****.

• Options
    darklangodarklango Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2019

All hope is on UGA

• Options
    aross822aross822 Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

Any looking for UGA vs UK tickets? I got two I need to sale section 125 if interested email me at aross822@yahoo.com

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

*sell

And you might get some sh*t emails for posting on this thread, not the right day or time

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can we give LVP (Least Valuable Player) to Freddie? First time a team has given up/scored 10 so why not another first and publicly give out a LVP Award.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll never trust Folty in a big game again. The guy is a nervous breakdown waiting to happen, it happened again today.

• Options

I mean, we should have seen it coming with Folty. He pitched the best game of his life last outing. Clearly, the odds are that he does not match that performance in the next game. I thought about this all morning but was in hopes this was the new norm for him but clearly putting him in the final game pushed him over the top and back to his old self.

This discussion has been closed.