Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Let's learn something about our Dawgnation members

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @texdawg I was born at Tanner in 1986.
  • Options
    brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    bvilledawgbvilledawg Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

You name it Brady. Deep sea fishing next week off of Mexico Beach on the SS Go Dawgs (that's truly the name and it's wrapped, you'll know what wrapped means.) I'm good with anything from Chevelles to Mikes Seafood, to that barb-que place beside the beer barn in your neck of the woods. Come to think of it, ya'll decide. I'll be back in N. Georgia on the 24th, but leave for fishing trip in Pensacola on the 5th,but will be back the 14th of July. Late notice, but have an open spot for the Mexico Beach trip.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey @Griff731 . Hop all's well brother. I just had to ask ya to send me a dm because I'm a HUGE history buff, and certified to teach any grade history in the state. I'm sure we've learn just from listening to each other bud lol. Just shoot me a dm whenever u get a few mins man! God bless!

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Went through Mex Bch yesterday. The marina is back up and running but other than that there's not much else in business. Very few places to eat and of course no lodging. Port St Joe is getting back up and going but the Marina is now totally gone. I'm guessing they figured it was easier to start over than fix what was left.

If you haven't been down here since Michael then get ready for the eye opener of what a Cat 5 will do.

• Options
    cr0n2424cr0n2424 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

I am from Atlanta and live in Suwaneee, GA. I am An avid runner, not sure how goodness’s anymore! My real skill isn’t the art of sarcasm.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ate at the Crab Co. For the 1st time last Saturday. Was my first time to Sunbury, my wife had been fishing there before. Enjoyed it, we"ll be back. @dawgsig , @coastaldawg

• Options

Hey Brady, Got lodging arranged, but concerned about bait. Mexico Beach was definelatly ground zero of the storm.. Preparing to leave in the am. I shall try to figure out how to send a pic of the SS Go Dawgs! Forgive me , I'm more mechanical than technical.

• Options

Dawgbone, preparing for the worst. Thanks for the update. Just wanting to get to blue water. Restaurants, meh! I've learned how to grill, chill, drink bourbon, etc..from my dawgpost friends. We'll survive, maybe. Making quite a run to deep water which will include evading storms and lightning that are inevitable. I've learned that "living" is worth dying for.

• Options
    wardawgwardawg Posts: 17 ✭✭ Sophomore

Living near Winston Salem NC. From Macon GA Army vet . I go shooting as much as I can. Which is a lot. Pro 2nd Amendment. I was around to see Hershal do his thing and we won a national championship .

• Options
    bhamdawgbhamdawg Posts: 165 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Birmingham Alabama

I love to grill, chill, and sip red wine. 
  • Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But are you good at them?

From OP: "2. Tell Dawgnation one thing that you are really good at: cooking, musical instruments, art, poetry, golf, etc."