Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Georgia WR Ladd McConkey goes from Cocktail Party fan to contributor in one year

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited October 2021 in Article commenting
imageLive Blog: Georgia WR Ladd McConkey goes from Cocktail Party fan to contributor in one year

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The last time Ladd McConkey attended the. Georgia-Florida game he was sitting on the stands, but today he figures to be one of the Bulldogs’ prime targets.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I hope all Dawgs fans enjoy the game. And I Do sincerely mean that. But thanks to a war over $$$ by Tegna & Dish I won’t get to see it. Soooo we made reservations with Best Western on TUESDAY !! They just called about 45 minutes ago and said that they Can’t & Won’t honor our reservations for TODAY because we live less than 60 miles away and are considered local !! I can’t stream the game because our internet service we pay a fortune for Stinks, Stank, Stunk !! I tell y’all the “No Care” attitude is becoming more and more prevalent in this country !! Desk Clerk got **** with me when I asked her to merely forward our complaint to management. After her repeating the same line over and over she finally agreed to pass a note to her manager on Monday !! Oh well guess I’ll have to take a giant leap Backward to the days of Larry Munson !! Go Dawgs stomp them mud lizards !! That will ease my pain greatly !! Y’all that traveled Please Be Safe and have a great time !!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Alright let's let this revenge tour continue to roll. Pray for the safety of the players on both sides but show no mercy go Dawgs.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sorry to hear that. Hope you still get a way to find a way to watch it.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

OMG run the ball! Why do we have to try and be cute when we are overpowering them in the run game.....bad coaching call!

• Options

Navydawg from your air force brother use this link....thank me later https://ustvgo.tv/

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Podlesny just seems off. Might be time to give Zirkel a shot.

• Options
    edited October 2021

Are you kidding me? Why not run the ball on 3rd and 1? If you can't pick it up, you don't deserve to win. And I'm sorry, I am through with pod. He is just too unreliable. Total waste of a drive. Because 2 bad calls. SMH.

• Options
  • Options

Let's bury these guys....

• Options

Or is it an injury? The fact he is not kicking off seems to suggest it’s leg strength or mechanics. Either way, he needs to sit.

• Options

Pod scares me.... I pray we don't get in a ball game and need him because something is off right now

• Options

He's just not a drop back passer

• Options
  • Options

Why are we not continuing with the counter runs? Keep running the same play until they prove they can stop it.

• Options
    edited October 2021

O is VERY sloppy.....we are going to have to throw the ball downfield to win this game and stop making so many mistakes....including coaching mistakes. We should be up 10 pts by now. Playing like this is what upsets are all about....

• Options

As of right now, not seeing the no. 1 team. Florida is bring pressure and loading the box.

Now just got smoked on a wheel route.

• Options
    edited October 2021

I sometimes wonder if Kirby understands football philosophy. These 2 fla qb's, I would rather them throw the ball 50 times. Too inaccurate, and turnover machines. But because we can't score, they can still run the ball.

Another 3 and out.

Sorry Bennett fans, not happening. I think he thinks he instantly became a pocket passer.

Sorry, but not scoring in the 1st qtr, will cause UGA to be trailing against the best offensive teams.

• Options

FL does not respect Stetson's ability to throw downfield and safeties are cheating way up. And Monken clearly isn't either with his play calling. I'm sorry CKS I agree with starting Stetson but it's time for JT. **** it up and make a big boy decision!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It ain't over til it's over fellas. That week off is not always good in my estimation. We knew Mullen would load the box. Got to get rhythm. Smart cannot win this with the conservative chop wood mentality and run ...Mullen is not fooled by that. This one is on Smart. He knew how to prepare.

• Options

Florida isn't even worried about the deep ball I knew it.