Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Georgia WR Ladd McConkey goes from Cocktail Party fan to contributor in one year

Comments

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Enough of the SB experiment. At a minimum, you need to put JT in to mix up the play calling.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I knew Florida wasn't going to lay down. I'm interested to see what happens when j t comes in. They're going to have to pressure him if not he's going to pick them apart

• Options

JT must still be hurt if not Kirby needs a talking to.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    AlysiadawgAlysiadawg Posts: 63 ✭✭ Sophomore

Why why why why is he still playing Bennett over Daniels? I don’t care if ga wins on a Hail Mary from Bennett. This is bull!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2021

Just for stats. Florida gave up less yards then UGA in the 1st qtr. I know the score is still 0-0, but still.

Florida is NOT missing tackles today, and UGA is shooting themselves in the foot. Not a good combination.

Bennett makes a nice run and then a bad play call to run cook in the middle and now a time to hold our breath for a fg. OMG BARELY!!!!!!!!! Seriously. His last 3 kicks are a missed extra point, missed fg, and a fg that makes it by a yard at most and that's from 20 yards. SMH. I'm sorry, but I think he should have to earn his scholarship again next year.

The big question today is, is UGA going to be able to win it all playing like this?

I have a feeling , Florida is about to drive and score.

• Options

UGA should be up 14-0 at least.

• Options
    edited October 2021

Now. You got to be honest so this is the offense is going to win us the national championship?

• Options

The running backs are sitting ducks. They know they can go man cov because Bennett cannot hit the pass.

• Options

JT must really be hurt

• Options

And there it is right on time.

• Options

This guy was a walk-on for a reason

• Options
    edited October 2021

I hope your wrong. After that pick, not looking good.

Worse case is that Ga just went 2 plays on offense after the defense just went 11. No rest for the defense.

Kirby better find a way to put it in the endzone. A fg does no good. Florida gets the ball first in the 2nd half.

H a t e to say it, but UT has a decent defense, they will not shut out that offense for a half.

Dogman, you are right, this is NOT a championship caliber offense. All this is doing, is going to start losing commits after just getting them. SMH.

• Options

Thank God for the defense.... because this fairytale with Bennett isn't going to cut it. This is not a national championship offense. He can't do it.

• Options

If SB is staying in, he might as well run.

• Options
    edited October 2021

Thank God for the defense and a short field...

• Options

I stand corrected. Still want to see JT in the second half.

• Options
    edited October 2021

GREAT DEFENSE!!!!!! 2 D-LINEMEN 12 yards off the line of scrimmage. AWESOME.

Then a td.

Please Kirby, don't go into prevent offense. And try and win this game 17-14. My blood pressure is already up. Lol.

And also prevent defense. If they don't stop them, UGA could be up only by 3 when they get the ball back.

• Options
    edited October 2021

What did muLLLen say a couple years ago, even a blind squirrel can find a nut now and then. Lol.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s all *itch about Stetson!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pass! Take that doubters!

Yes, this does look like a national championship offense, defense, and team! GO DAWGS!