Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@Muffingod said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Wright will need two years to acclimatize to major college football. His ranking is largely on potential & measurables at this point. In addition to not showing up at UGA, he’s also not been on campus at Tennessee for several of his unofficial visits.

I think at this point we don’t need to take a developmental player on to OL. Those slots will be needed elsewhere. I also like versatility a la Cade Mays who can play multiple positions on the line

I agree we still have truss coming in from Rhode Island so I'm guessing that's a project as well. Not to mention owen conded

Truss will need some time to develop physically and transition to the college game

If Truss needs time to develop too, why would you prefer him over Wright?

I think it's more Truss needs to get on a good nutrition/weightlifting program whereas Wright will need more work on technique and such

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Muffingod said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Wright will need two years to acclimatize to major college football. His ranking is largely on potential & measurables at this point. In addition to not showing up at UGA, he’s also not been on campus at Tennessee for several of his unofficial visits.

I think at this point we don’t need to take a developmental player on to OL. Those slots will be needed elsewhere. I also like versatility a la Cade Mays who can play multiple positions on the line

I agree we still have truss coming in from Rhode Island so I'm guessing that's a project as well. Not to mention owen conded

Truss will need some time to develop physically and transition to the college game

I think it's more Truss needs to get on a good nutrition/weightlifting program whereas Wright will need more work on technique and such

@Muffingod said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@YK_DAWG24 said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Truss hasn’t seen much speed up in Delaware so yes, he needs to get into the Nutrition program but also use his redshirt year to adapt to a different kind of speed. I’m not worried about him.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If not, it would be a troll job worthy of OP.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

If not, it would be a troll job worthy of OP.

“King Peppy” Papoe

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does anyone think the dawgs get a surprise commitment tomorrow? Holidays tend be good to the bulldog nation.

• Options
    IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

Everybody go to Jadon Haselwood’s instagram live if he gets 100 viewers he’ll commit tonight

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@IwantNakobe said:
    Everybody go to Jadon Haselwood’s instagram live if he gets 100 viewers he’ll commit tonight

We couldn’t break 40

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I can't make heads or tails from Cross but FSU's 5 star safety from 2018 is giving his number to Cross if he signs. Whereas FSU is also recruiting a very similar safety in Woodie III. Very confusing recruiting path right here.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nolan Smith just got a CB to Bama lmao.

• Options

@brentwilson said:

Lol. Just saw. A FSU insider. I wish they had reasoning.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

There is no “consequences” or points loss for predicting a flip so these “experts” can do it to generate clicks.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

There is no “consequences” or points loss for predicting a flip so these “experts” can do it to generate clicks.

makes sense. just trying to stir up the pot a little bit I see.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    I can't make heads or tails from Cross but FSU's 5 star safety from 2018 is giving his number to Cross if he signs. Whereas FSU is also recruiting a very similar safety in Woodie III. Very confusing recruiting path right here.

I agree. His interviews contradict what I’ve heard last 45 days or so. I asked about him today and staff is still confident that he signs on ESD.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

I agree. His interviews contradict what I’ve heard last 45 days or so. I asked about him today and staff is still confident that he signs on ESD.

Maybe Woodbey is trying to lure him with the number (Which if JR goes to the draft is available at UGA). But anyways I would love him on UGA on ESD. He is a different style than the mostly hard hitters UGA has. He'd actually be a true fire Free Safety and play some coverage better than whats on roster and that is in no way a disrespect to the beast safeties UGA has

This discussion has been closed.