Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    @tiger_62082 just with the score predictions and comments, you can read the tea leaves to see who we’re in great standing with and who we’re not. Be a great opportunity to turn around perceptions from guys like CB Kelee Ringo

Indeed and the staff is making a concerted effort to gain traction in California and Arizona next cycle. AZ has weak instate coaches, the state is loaded in 2020 and kids continue to leave that state in droves. Oklahoma has a pipeline there and USC has one as well. Scott Frost is targeting that state as well.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

So BJ and Azeez on the way out? 🤔

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

My guess is that he thinks Alabama will win but wants to be respectful to Georgia and say we keep it close. I don’t have any inside info like the Big 3 (what I’m now going to call @SoFL_Dawg @tiger_62082 and @CZCashvilleDawg ) but I think we have a good shot with him. Maybe someday we can call it the Big 4 if a certain someone who will not be tagged doesn’t take shots at a favorite participant of the board after they’ve drank a few ;)

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

@Kasey said:

My guess is that he thinks Alabama will win but wants to be respectful to Georgia and say we keep it close. I don’t have any inside info like the Big 3 (what I’m now going to call @SoFL_Dawg @tiger_62082 and @CZCashvilleDawg ) but I think we have a good shot with him. Maybe someday we can call it the Big 4 if a certain someone who will not be tagged doesn’t take shots at a favorite participant of the board after they’ve drank a few ;)

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

I believe BJ is a lock to UGA. As a 16 year old kid, he just hasn’t mastered the art of “no comment” yet. LOL. He just sees what we all see. Bama is the best team in the country but I got this tingly feeling they get beat Sat.

I, too, believe BJ will be a Bulldog

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I did see that his brother Did get in the tech game and played some snaps which is big since he did have his injury. Played well and held his own at OLB. Could be big next year on run stopping downs. Like the rest of you I believe his brother is all Dawg unless something goes completely wrong.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 That link doesn't work for me. Perhaps this link and Matt DeBary's presentation yesterday is what you meant. (FYI I do not have a Twitter account, but can access the info.)

https://twitter.com/Dawg_Post

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Teddy said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Alright...Please drive real slow on this but take it FWIW.

In addition to the 5 star OL that are visiting in Dec, I’m hearing that we are still on heavy contact with 5 star RB Trey Sanders and he may be on campus in Dec. Again drive slow, still like Bama here, but Dell is Dell and you have to wonder if the messaging provided to Cain will also resonate with Sanders. If he gets on campus in Dec, could be 50/50 here. Stay tuned!

Sanders is a top 3 back in this class and would be a great replacement for Emery, Jr.

I couldn’t go slow, I just went from 6:00 to midnight.

Taking a near Bama lock this summer along with the possibility of Clay "committed to Bama since birth" Webb, I want to find all the bama haters from this summer.

Still a long shot, but punchers chance. I would want Neal and Sanders. Be a nice IMG haul too with Nolan and Lejond still out there in 20.

• Options
    HornedDawgsHornedDawgs Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Alright...Please drive real slow on this but take it FWIW.

In addition to the 5 star OL that are visiting in Dec, I’m hearing that we are still on heavy contact with 5 star RB Trey Sanders and he may be on campus in Dec. Again drive slow, still like Bama here, but Dell is Dell and you have to wonder if the messaging provided to Cain will also resonate with Sanders. If he gets on campus in Dec, could be 50/50 here. Stay tuned!

Sanders is a top 3 back in this class and would be a great replacement for Emery, Jr.

I've been wondering if he would listen to that pitch. And Bama hasn't been running it like they used to and they don't run it like we do. Would be awesome to have him but I'm not getting my hopes up..... yet

• Options
    DGDinNYCDGDinNYC Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg I would assume this means we will make Cain wait before we will take him? If so, could this potentially burn us with Cain if we put him off for a teammate and Sanders decides to stick with Bama? Any chance we would take the two IMG backs and drop McIntosh?

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DGDinNYC said:
    @SoFL_Dawg I would assume this means we will make Cain wait before we will take him? If so, could this potentially burn us with Cain if we put him off for a teammate and Sanders decides to stick with Bama? Any chance we would take the two IMG backs and drop McIntosh?

We may do whatever we have to to get Sanders

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DGDinNYC said:

I don’t believe Cain and Sanders are interested in playing together going forward. I’d imagine with in home visit capabilities, staff will have a great feel for how things are progressing with Sanders. Also imagine that Sanders is higher on board, so yes Cain could be slow played like a few players have been this year.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Btw Sanders did announce today on Twitter he will be committing on Dec 19th so it could be interesting if we get that popular and key visit of Dec 15. If we get last visit could spell good. But like @SoFL_Dawg said drive slow

This discussion has been closed.