Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Who you all think it will be ? I'm going out on the limb a bit and going with Ottis Reese

I agree

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:
    thebamaGay try to make a post in this thread? "Most recent by thebamaWay"

Looks like his comments are inaccessible on his account too.

He mad Clay Webb is a dawg and can't say nothing about it. Too bad.

Nope said that bama fans are laughing at the fact that @SoFL_Dawg would put Webb in a class prediction and that there is zero chance Webb signs with UGA. There is absolutely no reason to think Webb would sign with UGA and he’s actually playing y’all, I’ve heard he simply doing what Saban ask and Y’all will end up missing on a target thinking y’all have a shot at Webb. Y’all are no better then UF fans.

See, he had to make another account to reply. He mad we stylin'.

Nope, Webb's a dawg. Like anybody here gives two **** if bama fans are laughing.

Lol “Webb a dawg” that’s hilarious. Based off what exactly? Bc he visited there or is it the 247 and rivals analyst who say they can’t see him at anywhere else but bama??? You got nothing.... sad!

I would say based off his ceremony today. He had a red hat on. I think it was a Georgia hat...can anyone on this board confirm? I was sleeping off a hangover...

It was reddish but I think it was a Goofy hat that he got at Disney. It had a big G on it is why I think that.

• Options
    ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just saw that Plumlee got a Crystal Ball to Ole Miss, anything to worry about there??

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,920 mod

@ihateusernames said:
    Just saw that Plumlee got a Crystal Ball to Ole Miss, anything to worry about there??

Doubtful. They already have two QBs committed. But one of them could get billy bobbed for JR

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@Kasey said:

@ihateusernames said:

Doubtful. They already have two QBs committed. But one of them could get billy bobbed for JR

There’s some smoke. Plumlee had a great year and others came running. I don’t believe staff has been to see him yet @JeffSentell can you confirm? He is a two sport athlete so that, in theory, helps with more relationships. Truthfully he has options that could get him on the field quicker than here.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Kasey said:

@ihateusernames said:

There’s some smoke. Plumlee had a great year and others came running. I don’t believe staff has been to see him yet @JeffSentell can you confirm? He is a two sport athlete so that, in theory, helps with more relationships. Truthfully he has options that could get him on the field quicker than here.

It’s true. He’s also higher rated than the two they have. Although I think he’d be better prepared for the pros if he came to us

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

Nope said that bama fans are laughing at the fact that @SoFL_Dawg would put Webb in a class prediction and that there is zero chance Webb signs with UGA. There is absolutely no reason to think Webb would sign with UGA and he’s actually playing y’all, I’ve heard he simply doing what Saban ask and Y’all will end up missing on a target thinking y’all have a shot at Webb. Y’all are no better then UF fans.

Nope, Webb's a dawg. Like anybody here gives two **** if bama fans are laughing.

Lol “Webb a dawg” that’s hilarious. Based off what exactly? Bc he visited there or is it the 247 and rivals analyst who say they can’t see him at anywhere else but bama??? You got nothing.... sad!

I would say based off his ceremony today. He had a red hat on. I think it was a Georgia hat...can anyone on this board confirm? I was sleeping off a hangover...

I don't care for that hat he picked (the style, not the G). Webb won't have any say in uniform selection, will he? And if this is any indication of his workout apparel choices, I suggest he be put in the back when 'candid photos' are taken in the weight room. Just sayin'

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

I don't care for that hat he picked. Webb won't have any say in uniform selection, will he? And if this is any indication of his workout apparel choices, I suggest he be put in the back when 'candid photos' are taken in the weight room. Just sayin'

Yes he was quick and to the point. He said he's chosen UGA and pulled out a red G hat. (His grandfather beside him was fake smiling wishing he'd have picked Alabama while the rest of his family especially his mother went nuts)

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

I don't care for that hat he picked. Webb won't have any say in uniform selection, will he? And if this is any indication of his workout apparel choices, I suggest he be put in the back when 'candid photos' are taken in the weight room. Just sayin'

Yes he was quick and to the point. He said he's chosen UGA and pulled out a red G hat. (His grandfather beside him was fake smiling wishing he'd have picked Alabama while the rest of his family especially his mother went nuts)

That's not what I saw. He even had a hat for him too; he put it on and seemed happy for his grandson. At least to me he did.

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@greygoose01 said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

That's not what I saw. He even had a hat for him too; he put it on and seemed happy for his grandson. At least to me he did.

Perhaps, I quit watching right after he pulled the hat out from under the desk. At that point his grandfather was the least thrilled as the rest of his family based on facial expressions. Either way, I'm sure his grandfather truly is proud of him. You know how us southern families can be. I sure know I'm proud of him.
    GO DAWGS!

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@greygoose01 said:

@Bulldawg1982 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

@thebamaWay2 said:

@12ed said:

Perhaps, I quit watching right after he pulled the hat out from under the desk. At that point his grandfather was the least thrilled as the rest of his family based on facial expressions. Either way, I'm sure his grandfather truly is proud of him. You know how us southern family's can be. I sure know I'm proud of him.
    GO DAWGS!

Yeah they both had G hats on and were both smiling bigly. Its on YouTube if you wanna rewatch it.

• Options
  • Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Think he has a chance to be special once he gets on campus and concentrates solely on LB. Him and Davis will be a solid class even if we don’t sign Dean.

• Options
    ftn49ftn49 Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Thelordjohnson said:
    Trez will be a problem!!! Up to 4am watching film, hating the fans laughing at him, etc. This is a guy that doesnt lack motivation

Why was he being laughed at?

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like Trez a lot, but I really like Rian Davis bi think that dude will be All-SEC before he leaves.

This discussion has been closed.